My 6th cruise and am looking forward to some firsts !

Kel040

We will be sailing on the Pride out of Baltimore in April and with this cruise, we will be experiencing some firsts -

• first time booking just 57 days from cruise date (49 days to go now)
  • first time on Pride
  • first time not driving all the way to Florida first (our drive will be 8 hrs vs 20+)
  • first time with FTTF
  • first time trying ATD (we were put on a wait list for early dining so we decided to just take the ATD and try that out this time)
  • first time no other family joining us, it will just be DH and I..

I'm so excited about this cruise and looking forward to trying something new !:D

Does anyone else have firsts they are looking forward too ??

On our family cruise on the dream in Jan, we tried ATD for the first time. Hubby liked it. Iwasnt too impressed.

My daughter and I are going on a cruise without hubby and the boys for Thanksgiving. This will be our first cruise by ourselves, our first cruise in a 1A upper/lower and our first cruise on a holiday. I'm looking forward to not cooking my normal feed 100 people spread for thanksgiving.

IMHO, the best way to have new things to look forward to is to try different cruise lines and destinations. For example, our last 3 cruises were Alaska on Holland America, Bahamas on Royal Caribbean, and Pacific Coast on Princess. All different, all wonderful. [emoji41]

I know how you feel! We have lots of upcoming firsts as well

* our first aft extended balcony (April)

* our first time aboard the Fascination(April)

* our first spring break cruise (March)

* our first time using the Jacksonville port (April)

* our first scenic ocean view ( March)

* two cruises in a year!

something new is always exciting! I hope you have a great time!

On our family cruise on the dream in Jan, we tried ATD for the first time. Hubby liked it. Iwasnt too impressed.

My daughter and I are going on a cruise without hubby and the boys for Thanksgiving. This will be our first cruise by ourselves, our first cruise in a 1A upper/lower and our first cruise on a holiday. I'm looking forward to not cooking my normal feed 100 people spread for thanksgiving.

Check to see if they have any 1A porthole cabins available on your ship. They have a sofa that converts to a bed instead of the upper bunk. It is a better layout and should price out the same as a regular 1A and has 2 portholes.

Edited by JohnSpo

I have a lot of firsts also.

-First cruise on Glory - Largest ship we have been on.

-FTTF

-Steak house

-Fran Turk

-San Juan

-St. Martin

Also the longest Drive to cruise port. First Cruise in three years, I was laid off the day we were leaving for our last cruise. Can't wait for spring break to get here. 41 days and counting!!!

KEL040, make sure you try Guy's Burgers, Chopsticks and don't forget the steakhouse. Will any of these be firsts? Enjoy the Pride.:cool:

We've done Guys (Breeze) and steakhouse (Breeze/Dream) - but have not tried Chopsticks - so we will definitely add that to the list of firsts, thanks :D

** thanks everyone for your replies !! DH and I are both creatures of habit, so changing things up a bit on this next cruise will be fun ! :D

I will be cruising on the Pride in August and even though I've been on the Pride before, it will be my first time sailing on a ship with the 2.o upgrades. It will also be my mom's first cruise. Normally it's just me, DH and our son and daughter.