Isn't she pretty? (Vista Photo)

Velvetwater

Great photos, however is anyone else concerned with the lack of open deck space on top? Why do I have a feeling deck chairs will be in short supply. Not a big deal to me as I don't lounge but something I noticed before.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I noticed that too and also on Deck 5 Havana area, where Im staying in a Havana Cabana Suite. It doesnt look like there is room for any chairs by/next to pool and hot tubs. Im hoping that there will really be loungers right outside our cabana so that will be fine with me but did notice that too. If that is the case, I wonder what will happen with the additional cabins they ended up classifying as Havana cabins on deck 6 unless they didnt think of the lack of space when they reclassified especially since the ship plans were already done.

Edited by js

I think the Havana Caribana rooms have a hammock on there deck?

The suites do. I have a suite but the hammock means nothing to me. I am wondering where all the deck chairs will go by the pool and hot tubs? I will have loungers on the patio or outside my patio on Deck 5 but wondering for those say on Deck 6 who have access to Havana area and want to hang out in that area where they will relax.

The suites do. I have a suite but the hammock means nothing to me. I am wondering where all the deck chairs will go by the pool and hot tubs? I will have loungers on the patio or outside my patio on Deck 5 but wondering for those say on Deck 6 who have access to Havana area and want to hang out in that area where they will relax.

That picture is cut off a little bit. Also that picture is full of clutter from the construction crews. There should be plenty of lounges and seating for Havana guest. It also has ample area under the above decked. That is opened to the outside.

I especially like this recent one from above(courtesy of Nunzio Campanaro)

12963824_10206062848225674_8692699647977078939_n_zps6pwubqyk.jpg

On this picture,

Can someone tell me what the four sticky out half circles are above the lifeboats are.

Sorry if it's been asked.

Kezz

Seams like there is still a lot of work to do in the upcoming 20 days.

It suprises me, with all the crew onboard, not many interior photo's appear on the internet.

Edited by loungerz

On this picture,

Can someone tell me what the four sticky out half circles are above the lifeboats are.

Kezz

On the Breeze, 2 of these on each side are hot tubs while the others are for games (giant chess, etc). On the Vista, it looks like since the Havana area has 2 hot tubs already, they didn't include more of the side-mounted hot tubs. I'm guessing they'll be for games or simple lookouts.

This is one of them on the Breeze

2_lanai_chess.jpg

Thanks for the replies on the sticky out things.

Great photo Loungerz.

Have been a Jacuzzi that stuck out. Sitting there looking all the way down to the sea was cool.

Thanks

kezz

I watched the video again of the 3D animated Virtual Tour of the Vista and it looks like the Red Frog Pub has outside seating in one overhang. Also the Cherry on Top store looks like they might also have out side seating in one of these locations. I will miss their hot tubs on this deck if they truly don't have them here like they do on the Breeze, Magic and Dream.

I watched the video again of the 3D animated Virtual Tour of the Vista and it looks like the Red Frog Pub has outside seating in one overhang. Also the Cherry on Top store looks like they might also have out side seating in one of these locations. I will miss their hot tubs on this deck if they truly don't have them here like they do on the Breeze, Magic and Dream.

Vista will not have those hot tubs like the dream class. I think one reason is they now have dining venues outside across from them.

I wonder if the 13th deck will stay? Ship officers no matter what industry are probably the most superstitious people on earth.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see a deck 13 anywhere :)

a8191617e96a846786b11c1e74db744b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

On this picture,

Kezz

Looks like they're just viewing points..

I was wondering/hoping if they were going to add hot tubs in the "bumpouts" on the Vista, but neither the deck plans nor pictures seem to confirm. The image Loungerz has shown is a rendition and not an actual picture, so this leaves me wondering what really is there.

On the Breeze there are 2 hot tubs on each side on those decks and I know the Vista has hot tubs at Serenity, at the aft pool and by the Havana Pool (but the Havana pool area has limited daytime access) so I was hoping they'd have them like on the Breeze, but it looks like that isn't the case. :confused: