Here is what I ate on Reflection the week of 2-14-15, any questions?

darbs7

We ate

1. Saturday...Murano...love the table...got there right at 6pm and romantic table in corner near window. The cheese course between dinner and dessert was yummy...but so was everything else.

2. Sunday...Tuscan...what a beautiful restaurant...the walkway into was so nice...sat in back corner at window...service amazing...we ate calamari, goat cheese salad, onion soup, filet, and pistachio brûlée...everything was amazing. Loved the antipasti in the beginning. Service awesome. Wine stays full.

3. Monday...biked all afternoon into evening in PR so we grabbed margaritas and appetizers right next to the docks at a great place called Tijuianas.

4. Tuesday...Qsine...hubby loved it...I loved what I could eat, but I was sick to my stomach (too many martinis). But really fun

5. Wednesday...Tuscan again...LOVED it...had lasagna this time and it was great

6. Thursday...main dining...wow wow wow...lobster tail was best I have ever had. The scallop appetizer was so good. Wine was kept full the whole dinner

7. Friday...Lawn Club Grill...what a great idea, but it was freezing...FREEZING. We were covered in blankets and heat lamps were on. People would come and cancel reservation and leave. But flatbread was good, steaks were good, and the carrot cake and warm chocolate chip cookie were to die for desserts. Look forward to trying the next year (early in the trip)

If I wrote down everything I ate on Reflection last month it would take a LONG time to read through it!

I can't tell you (well I could be you wouldn't believe me!!:eek::eek::eek:) how many ice cream scoops went my way!

We used the stairs almost 100% of the time this trip...At least that put a dent in the caloric balance (only time we didn't use steps was coming back to the ship...was too tired to walk from deck 3 to 12 to eat!)

Does anyone have a link to the menus for this cruise?

I remember there is a couple who cruises Celebrity a lot and they have a website of many cruises on different ships with picture's, menus, dailies, etc.

Anyone have that link?