Too funny to not share! ;)

On the flight down - Snakes on a Plane.

On the Cruise - The Poseidon Adventure. One and Two!:eek:

If you can't take a joke - don't travel.;)

Hey if you can sit with a straight face through a memorial service for someone who jumped off a 7th floor balcony while they played "I Believe I Can Fly" .......You can sit through anything

True story by the way

We were sat in the MDR one evening and they had a string quartet playing on the stairs. I'm pretty certain that one of the pieces they played was the same as was in the movie when the ship went down! :eek:

We flew to Orlando last year and one of the in flight films was the new Godzilla film... in the write up in the in flight magazine it warned nervous flyers that it might not be a good choice!

On a slightly different note... on one flight to Florida one of the film options was Marley & Me... you could tell who was watching it by the occasional outbursts of laughter, followed by lots of people blubbing and pretending they had something in their eye!

Just remembered another. A few years ago, we were channel surfing the night prior to the cruise . Ghost ship was on. I didn't watch it :eek:

M

:eek: You just have to wonder, WHO picks these movies?? Funny, I own a copy but would not take it along on a cruise. ;)

Not exactly in the same vein as the others, but on a TA cruise that included Le Havre on its itinerary, we returned to the ship after a memorable visit to the beaches of Normandy, to find that "Saving Private Ryan" was showing on our stateroom TV.

On my famous "list" cruise on the Crown Princess in 2006, when MUTS was still a "new thing", the day that the accident happened, the scheduled movie for that night on the outdoor screen was.................

TITANIC.

Ya can't make this stuff up.

I can still remember when you posted about this! This came to mind as soon as I read the OP's post.