Internet on 2 Devices

Boo's Mom

With the unlimited "Internet on 2 devices" special' date=' will they allow both Diamond members to apply both internet coupons to the purchase cost.

It looks like 1 can be applied for sure.

Just wondering about the 2nd.

Thanks![/quote']

Only one discount per package.

Per usual, Bob is correct.

I am on Adventure now. The first time you login and purchase the package, it's automatically deducted from the total. The only way to get both discounts is to purchase 2 packages.

I am actually pretty surprised with the internet service onboard. I need it for work purposes, and for email and general websurfing ( Facebook for my bride!), it works very well.

Kudos to RCI for the unlimited packages.

We are on the Oasis right now. Between the 4 of us we have 6 devices. The only issue we have had with the Internet is making sure that each user logs off completely, including closing the page that says, "You are logged off". Otherwise it is possible for that device to still be counted as being logged on. We have had several instances of making everybody (mostly DD & DSIL who have iPhones & iPads) go through the rundown to be sure they are logged off. It isn't enough to close wifi service on the device, or to power it down. Otherwise, the speed has been good most of the time.

• 2 months later...
We are on the Oasis right now. Between the 4 of us we have 6 devices. The only issue we have had with the Internet is making sure that each user logs off completely, including closing the page that says, "You are logged off". Otherwise it is possible for that device to still be counted as being logged on. We have had several instances of making everybody (mostly DD & DSIL who have iPhones & iPads) go through the rundown to be sure they are logged off. It isn't enough to close wifi service on the device, or to power it down. Otherwise, the speed has been good most of the time.

So does this mean that if 2 devices are logged on a 3rd device will be denied access?

I thought I read somewhere else that if a 3rd device logged on one of the others got kicked off?

So does this mean that if 2 devices are logged on a 3rd device will be denied access?

I thought I read somewhere else that if a 3rd device logged on one of the others got kicked off?

On Liberty this past March, if a third device tried to log in, there was an error message displayed. One of the other devices had to be logged off first.

It may differ from ship to ship as on Oasis last year when a 3rd device tried to log on it kicked one of the others off.

With the unlimited "Internet on 2 devices" special' date=' will they allow both Diamond members to apply both internet coupons to the purchase cost.

It looks like 1 can be applied for sure.

Just wondering about the 2nd.

Thanks![/quote']

I see that this thread is almost three months old, but when we were on the Freedom we went to Guest Relations and they gave us the second Diamond discount with no questions asked.

At one point, we called for assistance, but they couldn't tell us which device was still connected, because the device was turned off at that time. Evidently, they could have told - IF the device had still been on. Since it wasn't, we had to go through the routine again of checking each of the devices.