Final Spirit sailing~good news

Martita B.

I had a message from Chef Jorg Lehmann (former Ex. Chef) and his wife Bitti (they live in Sweden) asking if I had plans to be aboard the last Spirit sailing.Seabourn is bringing Cheffy back as a guest Ex. Chef ~~in my opinion Chef Lehmann was the best/finest "cook" I experienced in all of my years of cruising Seabourn. I'm not sure as to the date of the Spirit's last cruise ~can anyone post the date?

Martita B.

Negative to that Emperor. 4-20 April is Final cruise of Little Sisters and is Legend from Barcelona to Rome.

Last cruise of Spirit is T/A leaving St Martin on 21 March and arriving Barcelona on 3 April.

Oops. I think I was confused from all the chatter in the Legends final roll call thread.:o

I'll be on that sailing, Martita. Thanks for the info. I look forward to the food, as always. And it is March 21, St. Martin to Barcelona.

Wripro,

Have you heard who the Captain, CD or the HM will be on the final crossing?

Only 3 week away.

~WilloGuy

Edited by WilloGuy

Sovereign cruiser, unfortunately I will be on the last Legend cruise -- alas not the Spirit. The Spirit was my first ( almost 14 years ago) and has a special place in my heart. Have a wonderful cruise!

Henry

I believe you have sailed with Chef Jorg. He was the Ex. Chef aboard the Pride around 2000 and continued for several years. He was/is a favorite among many of us. He met Bitte, his wife aboard the Pride as she was in the Purser Office. You will really enjoy being with both. Consider inviting Bitte for dinner one evening, she's a delight! Charming and very pretty too.

Of course please do not believe any of the "tales" they tell on Martita ~:D

Tell both of them I send my love ~~

Have a fantastic voyage. Surely wish my health could have allowed me to be aboard.

Miss M

Thank you, Martita. Now that you mention it I believe I did sail with Jorg way back when and I'll follow your advice re: Bitte. (If I ask politely and say, "please. Bitte," is that redundant?

I to wish you could have been aboard but you will be in spirit (pun intended!)

sovreigncruiser,

I love Miheala. Thanks for the info. See you on board.

Henry

I cannot believe I misspelled Bitti's name ~ after all these years of knowing her. Guess with all the ice and snow we've suffered for 2 months my feeble brain just froze ~:eek:

Sorry about my error.

I know you will enjoy both Cheffy and Bitti.

MB

Spirit was moored next to us in St Maarten when we boarded our Windsurf cruise in Jan. Made me feel quite nostalgic - we had a lovely cruise on Spirit last September. So sad that Seabourn are only the 'bigger' ships from now on, but we will give them a fair trial as soon as we can. We are also looking forward to sailing Spirit again, with Windstar.