Navigator of the Seas out of Fort Lauderdale?

gritsnc

We are cruising on the NOS next March out of Fort Lauderdale. I haven't seen any other posts from people leaving from there. Is that going to be something new? It appears that it currently only leaves out of galveston.

she leaves Galveston this fall. Liberty will be replacing her.

We are booked for next March also. I look forward to trying a new class ship... I was especially excited to see she is doing an 8-night itinerary. We are booked in one of the "secret" aft cabins :)

We saw Navigator in Jamaica last year.

DSCN8158_zps5b55e4ac.jpeg

DSCN8182_zps715ca3ea.jpeg

We are cruising on the NOS next March out of Fort Lauderdale. I haven't seen any other posts from people leaving from there. Is that going to be something new? It appears that it currently only leaves out of galveston.

We're booked on the 3/5/16 out of Ft. L. Really looking forward to the 8 day itinerary, just wish it was sooner!! We have a good roll call going, you may want to check there for the date of your cruise to see who else will be joining you.

We are booked for November 14th, the first Eastern Cruise after returning to Florida. Really, really looking forward to it!!! Prior to Galveston, the Navigator cruised out of Florida and we had the opportunity to do it. It was great...loved it all and wanting to do it again.

We also cruised on Navigator in the past (when she was very new), and have rebooked a cruise on her for the 6 day itinerary starting 11/22/15. The 1st cruise we took on her, was our 1st cruise...and we do look forward to seeing all that is new on her.

• 2 weeks later...
What is a secret aft cabin????

Not too much of a secret on cruise critic, but definitely to new cruisers. There are aft cabins that are E1 priced (7388 & 7688) with huge balconies. There are also a couple of D1's (1388 & 1688) that are large on the inside in addition to a larger balcony.

• 2 weeks later...

We've never been on a RCI cruise, so we're really excited! It's kind of a graduation present since our daughter will be graduating high school. When she goes off to college we may never take another family vacation. :-(

Edited by gritsnc

• 3 months later...

As someone previously said NOS has been doing year round sailings from Galveston and will be repositioning to Florida to do Caribbean and European seasons.

I disembarked NOS this morning following back to back cruises. I was previously on it for this past New Years cruise and will be on NOS for a 12 day + 14 day back to back cruises when it sails the Baltics and Med next summer. Navigator is the best of the Voyager class ships.

Edited by wreckem2013