Bringing my 24 year old daughter!

cyndyga

I will go to the club with her some but are there usually young adults around her age there and the music she will like in nightclubs? Its a mother daughter cruise to celebrate her new job (she had to skip the family cruise in December because of new job) Thanks!

I will go to the club with her some but are there usually young adults around her age there and the music she will like in nightclubs? Its a mother daughter cruise to celebrate her new job (she had to skip the family cruise in December because of new job) Thanks!

Hi - congratulations to your daughter - it sounds like you will have a wonderful cruise.

Have you joined the Roll Call for your cruise? Always a wealth of info there and maybe you will even find others the same age as your daughter.

As a young professional (older than your daughter, but travels with those aged 22-36 who all party), I find that the nightclub on X varies depending upon when you travel. I can attest that some of my craziest cruises have been on Celebrity, but they were always over breaks or 3 day weekends. Itineraries through the Caribbean were definitely more of a party than the one to Bermuda or Alaska. But since you said late fall, early winter those itineraries aren't really available anyway. There have been many nights I have stayed out until 4 or 5 in the morning on a Celebrity ship, but again, traveling on a break is helpful, although more expensive. You may also want to see if you have other friends who may want to join with their daughters as this then gives her some more people to go into the club with.

It would be a good idea to join your Roll Call and ask. I'm sure there are other families who are on the Roll Call wondering the same thing. The Roll Call could allow your daughter to touch base with some other adults her age prior to the cruise.

As far as younger folks and nightlife, she won't have a problem. If you are on an S-Class ship there is Quasar (nightclub) which is always popular. I'm sure she'll figure it out. The bigger problem will be finding places that aren't full of old farts trying to party as well :D

Edited by RickT