Curtain divider on Breakaway minisuite?

Robbiesox15

• 1 month later...
Read somewhere about bringing magnetic hooks and a shower curtain. I believe that even the ceiling is metal and that should work.

The walls are usually metal so that could work. We bring magnets and hang up the Dailies or other things we are tracking for the week.

This is from our regular balcony, but walls for the mini-suite are similar and it is metal - our little butterfly magnets from Nassau's straw market ($1 each, great price) will stay up on the wall - I suggest bringing strong magnets if you plan to hang nylon strings, etc. across to improvise a curtain. Also, you can use a big bulldog / binder clip on top of the TV-wall shelf to provide anchor point - it really depending on the layout of the room & whether or not there's a pullman bed dropping down from the ceiling.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/64025118/2015%20NCL%20BA/IMG20150327_1629%20%28768x1024%29.jpg

I recalled the questions being asked before & while onboard, checked & can confirm that there is no space between the wall panel & ceiling panel/joints to insert anything even slim, i.e. a metal hook, etc. to hang items off.