washer & dryer on summit ?

sullyd

Does this stuff actually exist?

A couple of years ago when we cruised from Fort Lauderdale, we searched every store we could think of to try and get some of this. We tried everywhere from Wallgreen's to Macy's and even went and looked in the Dollar Tree:o

None of the sales assistants had a clue what we were talking about.

We even asked some of our American friends who we were sailing with and they had also never heard of anything like this before:confused:

I have always found it in any major supermarket. Near the detergents. There are other Downey products, ignore those, you want the wrinkle releaser. It is actually made by a different company than the other Downey brand products. Likely would be found at Publix supermarkets in Fort Lauderdale. Macy's would not be the place to look. They come in a large size spray bottle but some have it in travel size like in the picture below. The travel size may be hard to find. If you have a lot to spray the larger size would be better anyway. I carry the travel size on short trips.

d0d1430368dd0652297ecfeeb44c8137.jpg

Edited by Charles4515

Other lines do lots of thing Celebrity doesn't. Celebrity does lots of things other lines don't. If you need a self serve laundry to have a good cruise, find a ship that has one but these endless conversations aren't going to change things at any of the lines

I don't remember the original poster saying that he needed a self-serve laundry to have a good cruise. He asked a polite question.

Edited by Roce48

Does this stuff actually exist?

A couple of years ago when we cruised from Fort Lauderdale, we searched every store we could think of to try and get some of this. We tried everywhere from Wallgreen's to Macy's and even went and looked in the Dollar Tree:o

None of the sales assistants had a clue what we were talking about.

We even asked some of our American friends who we were sailing with and they had also never heard of anything like this before:confused:

I bought a bottle, took it on one cruise, then threw it away. For my purposes it was pretty useless, and I think just spraying your clothes with water works as well.

Obviously other people's experience has varied from mine.