Where is Sail?

Seago2

She's posting. As a matter of fact, she posted just a few minutes ago.

Hi Ruth. I don't know how to start a new thread. I think you have stayed in larger inside cabins. Have you ever stayed in K548 or K549 on Statendam. If so how was it. Some older reports of oil or gasoline smell near front of ship. Thanks Heather.

A lot of posters seem to be missing but I know Sail has been posting. The quietness started even before the board performance problems started I think.

bunnyrab, on the HAL Forum main page, where all the HAL threads are listed .... there is a "New Thread" button right above the blue bar that says "Cruise Forum: Holland America Line". Click that button, then fill in the title, for example "RuthC a question about inside cabins", then type your question in the message box, and hit the "Post" button (I think that is what it is called). That will give you a much better chance of RuthC seeing your question. :)

Hi Ruth. I don't know how to start a new thread. I think you have stayed in larger inside cabins. Have you ever stayed in K548 or K549 on Statendam. If so how was it. Some older reports of oil or gasoline smell near front of ship. Thanks Heather.

I've stayed in K549 on both the Ryndam and the Maasdam, but not the other two S-class ships.

It is one of the "sideways" cabins, and is larger than the other insides. It's a triple, so has a full couch, but no end table. Otherwise, it's the same as the other sideways cabins I've stayed in on the R-class ships.

I love that cabin; it's my preferred spot on the smaller ships, just as 2619 is on the R-class. Very comfortable, and spacious.

There were no problems with the cabin on the two ships I was on, but the Statendam could have some. I don't know, as it's been a very long time since I've sailed that ship. No special reason I haven't been on her, except she wasn't going where I wanted to go.

The cabin is the first one forward of the forward elevators, making it a very convenient location.

Wow, none of my subscribed threads have shown up for two days! I had no idea this was responded to until I dropped it down to "view all". Yes I have noticed this has been an extremely quiet board missing a few people. But before that it was the same people posting the majority of the time.

Obviously I was used to seeing Sail so when she posted less I wondered!

Sail, I'm in Buffalo. I feel your pain! It's like it is never going to end. -2 this morning and we have giant snow mounds. Driving is still a real challenge on the side streets but nothing as bad as you've had.

Stay safe. Be careful. There have been some awful accidents with all this ice and snow. Spring is near. :)

Yesterday we had another 8" here. I was driving up a hill and ahead of my two tractor trailers were sliding back down the hill toward me. Thankfully 4WD helped me over the unplowed area!

I miss you too, hope to see you when the weather gets better.

Ippyndad

:D:D

I was thinking of you guys the other day. Haven't seen any of you.

Hibernating? :D

Yesterday we had another 8" here. I was driving up a hill and ahead of my two tractor trailers were sliding back down the hill toward me. Thankfully 4WD helped me over the unplowed area!

Whoa...... that is downright frightening. Take care.

I was thinking of you guys the other day. Haven't seen any of you.

Hibernating? :D

Whoa...... that is downright frightening. Take care.

A few bad words were definitely uttered, ha.