Cruise directors P&O

• 4 weeks later...

Is it typical that on P&O the CD's (Sandy is referring to himself as the Entertainment Director (not Cruise director) are not everywhere?

Sandy was good but on other cruises the CD was everywhere. He mentioned that he spends a lot of time on the computer!!

He came on at the end of shows and made an appearance at one dance party but wasn't a presence.

I would have thought that was their main role?

On Carnival I think the CD's clone themselves as they are there ALL the time.

Will-Lee is back on the Dawn now, Cole is on holidays.

Zoltina is on holidays but will be back mid-March - I'm travelling on Aria on 1st April and she will be on for that one.

She is awesome and I suggest if you want to suck up, bring chocolate (quality that is) and she loves the Swans (AFL).:D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just back from the Eden. Entertainment Director is Pablo, his assistant is Karl and then there is Marius. Pablo and Karl are from the UK and Marius from South Africa. On our cruise they were great, seen out and about all the time, the Morning Trivia was a hoot and so popular it was in the Show Lounge (Marquee Theatre).

All three of them bounced off one another and Karl did the first night show in the Theatre and was very entertaining in his own right.

Pablo mentioned he had worked on Royal Caribbean and was loving the smaller ships as there was a lot more interaction with the guests.

• 1 month later...