Upsells 3/22

tennispretzel

For the 22 March Nieuw Amsterdam, we were offered an upsell on February 20th, but it was not Suite related.

I think this sailing is not very full. I don't think they need to open up verandah rooms to sell since there are so many verandah rooms unoccupied.

Edited by Orsino

For the 22 March Nieuw Amsterdam, we were offered an upsell on February 20th, but it was not Suite related.

I think this sailing is not very full. I don't think they need to open up verandah rooms to sell since there are so many verandah rooms unoccupied.

You all are VERY fortunate. On my May 12 Amsterdam sailing ALL of the plain verandahs were sold out 4-5 months before sailing and ALL of the Neptunes 3 months before sailing. My TA seems to think that it's the smokers that have filled those so early. So I say again, you on the NA sailing are very fortunate.

We are on the Nieuw doing B2B 3/15-29th. We have received 2 up sales. 1st one 2/22 for Neptune or vista suite. No go. Neptune 1,499pp, Vista 899 pp. We are in navigation VA 8028 love it, had it in Europe when we did 24 days on her.

Received our 2nd up sale last nite. Neptune sold out only 2 vista suites left on deck 6 upper promenade way in the back of aft. No! Price drop to 599 pp. If it was mid ship I would of grabbed it. We have had vistas and they are nice if I get to choose.

We are on the Nieuw doing B2B 3/15-29th. We have received 2 up sales. 1st one 2/22 for Neptune or vista suite. No go. Neptune 1,499pp, Vista 899 pp. We are in navigation VA 8028 love it, had it in Europe when we did 24 days on her.

Received our 2nd up sale last nite. Neptune sold out only 2 vista suites left on deck 6 upper promenade way in the back of aft. No! Price drop to 599 pp. If it was mid ship I would of grabbed it. We have had vistas and they are nice if I get to choose.

I don't think there are any vista suites on the NA. I assume you mean the signature suites?

They likely have not done the cabin assignments for the guarantees so I think it's pretty impossible to tell how many are vacant unless you have inside knowledge.

I don't think there are any vista suites on the NA. I assume you mean the signature suites?

Thanks Cruz Chic! That is what I ment. I counted 23 cabins opened still on the Nieuw. Of course that was at 4 this morning! More ocean view and inside cabins.

Thankyou again!

Denise

Thanks Cruz Chic! That is what I ment. I counted 23 cabins opened still on the Nieuw. Of course that was at 4 this morning! More ocean view and inside cabins.

Thankyou again!

Denise

No worries. I was worried at first that I was having a memory lapse. It seems to be happening more often lately.

They likely have not done the cabin assignments for the guarantees so I think it's pretty impossible to tell how many are vacant unless you have inside knowledge.

No inside knowledge, just a matter of supply and demand.

When we were looking at cruises we looked at March and April. The number of cruises out of Florida in March is much more numerous than in April (double!). My understanding is that in April many ships are leaving Florida for other itineraries (Canada/NE, Alaska, Europe).

With so many cruises on all lines, it seems like a pretty good bet that none of them are sold out.