CAS..No discounts for suites ? New?

jaja

You gals are a hoot! I hope it works out for you to pull this off. That's one review I can't wait to read.

By the way, if you want to set up a conference call to work out all your details, you can set up a free on at freeconferencecall.com

I use it all the time for business conference calls.

Good luck and happy cruising!

Well first things first are u cute? lol

I like the way you think! :)

So sweet of y'all to welcome us.... but with 2 big trips coming up, I really can't get my head around 2017 yet.

But if we're on board at the same time, dibs on a GV tour! :)

Stephen

I like the way you think! :)

So sweet of y'all to welcome us.... but with 2 big trips coming up, I really can't get my head around 2017 yet.

But if we're on board at the same time, dibs on a GV tour! :)

Stephen

You have an open invitation for the tour!

Harriet

lmaooo well heck with the amout of interest like Rochelle says we might have to get two garden villas

Geri

Hi Geri

I'm Laura on your Breakaway cruise in May. Saw this and I only had time to skim thru the entire thread. Not quite sure what's being planned, but I'm interested in going in on a GV. I get Harrah's Tahoe & Vegas land based comps for my cruises. Is this something where everyone interested pools their comps and NCL gives the best price on the GV?

Laura

Hi Geri

I'm Laura on your Breakaway cruise in May. Saw this and I only had time to skim thru the entire thread. Not quite sure what's being planned, but I'm interested in going in on a GV. I get Harrah's Tahoe & Vegas land based comps for my cruises. Is this something where everyone interested pools their comps and NCL gives the best price on the GV?

Laura

Hi Laura

Yep we are trying to price out a GV for 2016 or 2017 we already have 8 and actually u would be the 10th person asking. Suitecruiser would be next on the list. We have started a group some place else if u would like to come over email me

Cole617. At. Aol

Why would they do that

Because in theory booking group cruises is something CC Official gets to do, not individuals. (Because they're a big TA).

I remember reading something about this is the Board policies years ago.

Hi Laura

Yep we are trying to price out a GV for 2016 or 2017 we already have 8 and actually u would be the 10th person asking. Suitecruiser would be next on the list. We have started a group some place else if u would like to come over email me

Cole617. At. Aol

Add jaja to that waitlist also as she asked more than once! LOL

Harriet

Because in theory booking group cruises is something CC Official gets to do, not individuals. (Because they're a big TA).

I remember reading something about this is the Board policies years ago.

But this isn't really about booking 'group' cruises. To me, that's a bunch of rooms for a group. This is one large room, GV for one group.

Harriet

female...and only comps lately are once a year (slot cruise) ..interior...so I guess I would not help you guys in any way ......

Harriet...see ya in June on the Gem....;)

Email FootballParent - Cole617 at aol

Harriet

Add jaja to that waitlist also as she asked more than once! LOL

Harriet

thanks Harriet for catching that....with the flurry of posts..easy to pass over..;)

But if you guys decided on Dawn/Boston..it is a "no can do" for me....was interested if NYC departure...