indoor pools / S class shipps / cool weather cruises

suec12

We are doing a Baltics sail in early May on the Silhouette. Last fall we were on the Infinity in some cool temps and it was very chilly in the Thasslotherapy? pool area. Too cool for me to wander around in a swimsuit. Anyone have comments / experiences on the S class ships - we have 4 sea days, would like to enjoy the hottubs in that part of the ship but not if my nose gets chilly while I sit in the warm water :). Thanks!

We are doing a Baltics sail in early May on the Silhouette. Last fall we were on the Infinity in some cool temps and it was very chilly in the Thasslotherapy? pool area. Too cool for me to wander around in a swimsuit. Anyone have comments / experiences on the S class ships - we have 4 sea days, would like to enjoy the hottubs in that part of the ship but not if my nose gets chilly while I sit in the warm water :). Thanks!

We did Baltic 2014 weather was good warm and not hot, just right for sight seeing. The indoor pool was great and hot tubs you will be fine.

John

S class has an indoor adults only pool and large deck area. Always tropical feeling.

Yup, my favorite spot on the ship, the Solarium has a very tropical feel with hot tubs and Aqua Spa café. ARea is adults only except that Celebrity does reserve the right to open it to kids in inclement weather. Great, quiet and comfortable spot. I'm sure someone will pop a picture up.

We are on the same cruise in May and this will be our first chilly weather cruise, and was wondering the same thing. Hopefully they heat the outdoor ones as well. We were on the Reflection in September and the pools were freezing. Fingers crossed.

We are on the same cruise in May and this will be our first chilly weather cruise, and was wondering the same thing. Hopefully they heat the outdoor ones as well. We were on the Reflection in September and the pools were freezing. Fingers crossed.

The Hot Tubs are heated. The pools are not. Only heated pools on X are T-Pools on M-Class.