how far in advance do you print out your tickets?

jocko4279

Also after final payment. I always keep the cabin I booked, so there's no need to worry about being moved.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

I do the same. I booked far enough in advance to get the cabin I want so I know we won't be changing cabins. I'm always worried something will happen and I won't be able to print them if I wait- lol :D

I just printed mine today for my 3-29 cruise. It's always an internal battle as to try to keep myself from not getting too excited and jumping the gun, with a lot of time to go and wait! I just thought I'd see how others approached this, and if I'm the only nut who agonizes over these things.haha

I print ours anytime after final payment is made.

I print them when I start to pack. Which is usually 1-2 weeks out. At the 2 week out mark I start packing stuff like important documents and cameras and make sure all of that goes in my airline carry on bag. That stuff is stuff that can get packed and crossed off my list early and it's one less thing to worry about/forget!

I print mine as soon as final payment is made. I was glad I had them this weekend because suddenly our cruise disappeared from my account online. I called Carnival and they were showing all good but it wasn't showing up online anymore so I couldn't do anything (like print docs, book shore excursions). It's back now but I am glad I have everything printed just in case it disappears again.

About one week out. I also print email confirmations, travel insurance documents, hotel confirms, the first three or four pages of the boarding docs and other "stuff" and put it in the travel folder. It then goes in my carry on. I now have luggage tag holders so no more laminating with packing tape and using cable ties. The luggage tags go on the bags the night before we leave for the ship. We always come in a day early.

I like to have everything electronically stored on my phone and tablet but the hard copy still makes life easier if you need it.

Take care,

Mike

We print everything out one final time about a week or two before sailing. After every possible price drop we can get (if booked early saver). Everything goes in a travel folder that goes in my carry-on. Of course there's electronic copies of everything on both of our smart phones.

As soon as our cruise is paid in full. I just can't wait to get them in my hands! LOL!!! If there are room changes, upgrades or added OBC, I just reprint what I need. I haven't paid off our October cruise and it's killing me not to print it all off! :D