how far in advance do you print out your tickets?

jocko4279

I just printed mine today for my 3-29 cruise. It's always an internal battle as to try to keep myself from not getting too excited and jumping the gun, with a lot of time to go and wait! I just thought I'd see how others approached this, and if I'm the only nut who agonizes over these things.haha

Usually the day before we leave.

Just a couple of days beforehand. Sometimes a cabin change or upgrade could occur. I hate wasting ink and paper. Also, close to sailing, there may be tax and port fee refunds. These will show up on the page with OBC. If refunds don't show up until night before, I write them in on my copy.

Hi Jocko :)

We typically make final payment for our sailings 1 to 2 months prior to the final payment due date, which then allows us to print the (boarding passes).

I print the online booking summary & luggage tags the same day after making the reservation for the voyage.

I print the invoice (billing statement) right away, that is emailed the same day after making the reservation.

Have a terrific day!

:)

Edited by PortSideCruzan

Right after final payment. I have a folder with all my trip documents. I did have to reprint when I decided to purchase FTTF for the first time. I put luggage tags inside my suitcase also so I will just put the original ones in there.

Right after final payment. It then goes in my padded travel organizer along with my Passport, old gift card for the safe, trip insurance info, hotel reservations, etc.

I put everything in there as soon as I make any type of reservations and some things never leave that organizer awaiting my next trip :)

This is me. I have everything in a folder ready to go and all I need to do is pull it out when we're doing our final packing. I have to reprint the OBC page if there's a price drop along the way, but that's no big deal.

Same here.

Ours get printed out after final payment. When we book a cruise we put together a small binder with all the paper work, and then add new pages when changes are made. Such as price drops, obc, or adding excursions. To us its always good to have copies incase theres an internet problem.

I printed ours yesterday for our 3-21 cruise. I was going to wait until the week of, but decided to cross it off the list. I have much to do before our leave and that was the easiest. We're good on our balcony, so we're not upgrading and payments are completed along with excursions and other activities, like FTTF. I have them in my trip folder.

Edited by CraftyScribbles