When to Book for Feb 2016

I know the new schedule comes out next week (March 11), but is that for the end of 2016 / begin of 2017? Ive been looking to book for Feb 2016 and all the good cabins are taken on the ships I want (Nav or Indy). Im not sure if I should wait til next week and see whats better, or will prolonging just make matters worse in terms of cabins. :confused: Ideally I want a D1 balcony on any deck.

I know the new schedule comes out next week (March 11), but is that for the end of 2016 / begin of 2017? Ive been looking to book for Feb 2016 and all the good cabins are taken on the ships I want (Nav or Indy). Im not sure if I should wait til next week and see whats better, or will prolonging just make matters worse in terms of cabins. :confused: Ideally I want a D1 balcony on any deck.

Itineraries for anything up through April of 2016 are already available for booking and have been since May of 2014.

The itineraries for May of 2016 through April of 2017 will start to be released on or about March 1, 2015.

Itineraries for anything up through April of 2016 are already available for booking and have been since May of 2014.

The itineraries for May of 2016 through April of 2017 will start to be released on or about March 1, 2015.

Thank you, thats what I thought.

I don't think more cabins will open up next week, since apparently booking has been open for your dates since last year. Why don't you ask to be waitlisted for a D1? Maybe someone will cancel and you can snatch that cabin?

Cindy

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

I, too, booked my D1 on the Allure for next February last April. I got it for far less doing it that early and now they are all gone as I've had people trying to score one by calling every day to see if there's a cancellation. If you truly know what ship you want it might be wise to get your second choice secured and then change if one opens up.

Good luck!

Robin

I booked Oasis for Feb. '16 last May when the real BOGOHO sale was transpiring. Got a C1 balcony (Central Park) for less than $800 per including the D balcony discount.

Ill book for Feb '17 next week. Im new to cruising so just learning the ropes, thanks!

I, too, booked my D1 on the Allure for next February last April. I got it for far less doing it that early and now they are all gone as I've had people trying to score one by calling every day to see if there's a cancellation. If you truly know what ship you want it might be wise to get your second choice secured and then change if one opens up.

Good luck!

Robin

Thank you. Just booked a D1 on Indy for Feb! Was almost the last one.

Ill book for Feb '17 next week. Im new to cruising so just learning the ropes, thanks!

The old adage "the early bird, gets the worm" applies if you want the specific ship, date and cabin. I had to book more than a 1.5 years in advance for a family vacation cruising on Oasis March 26, 2016 to get 3 cabins in a row.

Good luck to you.

Sorry, you missed the boat on getting the best prices for Feb 2016.... :(

I booked cruises in Feb and Mar 2016 a year ago right after the schedules were announced. The prices NOW are substantually higher than they were then. If you want the best prices, book soon after the schedules are announced for Feb 2017. If you want to cruise in Feb 2016, just accept the higher prices and enjoy yourself...

Sorry, you missed the boat on getting the best prices for Feb 2016.... :(

I booked cruises in Feb and Mar 2016 a year ago right after the schedules were announced. The prices NOW are substantually higher than they were then. If you want the best prices, book soon after the schedules are announced for Feb 2017. If you want to cruise in Feb 2016, just accept the higher prices and enjoy yourself...

My goodness, how do you find so much time to cruise, and b2b? Are you retired? At anyrate, God Bless you! I wish it were me!! I can't wait until I retire, I'll practically live on cruise ships. In fact, they should have some kind of long-term renting like some hotels offer, lol.

We booked way in advance for our cruise (booked Dec 2014 for April 2016). We missed the best pricing though as this was apparently in May 2014 when they released the dates. If you want tto cruise for Feb, 2016, I'd say book now. You can always cancel or rebook up (if prices drop) up to your final payment date and the sooner you book, the better chance of you getting your cabin of choice.