Review: Crown Princess Mexican Riviera

Terre

I was wondering it it had ever been discussed why we can't recommend a TA but we can tour companies....seems strange. I think it odd that we can't pass on info on especially good TA's

I believe it was Mazatlan Tours and it was pretty much most of the day. I'll check my confirmations and let you know the price.

I was wondering it it had ever been discussed why we can't recommend a TA but we can tour companies....seems strange. I think it odd that we can't pass on info on especially good TA's

I would need to go back and look at the rules CC has, but I believe you can give the name of a tour company if someone asks you about it. I never recommended anyone in my review, and only gave the name of our tour company after someone asked.

I believe they do that because early when CC was an AOL company, tour guides and TAs would suggest or recommend themselves or their companies.

We had an inside Category 1A. The only thing I didn't like about it was the lighting over the desk area was rather dark. Other than that, it was a decent cabin. Sorry I don't remember the deck. Nice to have friends there!

I think it may be a IA, I can't tell what it is on my confirmation!