Guys burgers

Heimey

I have not seen any schedules for dry dock and adding Fun 2.0 to the Dream. Someone posted here that there is a mandatory dry dock schedule (actually one for newer ships and and a tighter/more frequent schedule for older ships). If true, either the Dream just missed adding of Fun 2.0 or should be due (along with Splendor).

If I recall correctly, the Dream was in a dry dock not long before we sailed her back in 2012. So I don't expect another dry dock in the next couple years. I believe the only Dream class ship with Guy's is the Breeze.

The advantage of not having Guys burgers on the ship is that you can still get regular burgers, plus those burgers will be served up for much longer hours, even late into the evening, and the burger stand will serve more than just burgers. Plus, because there is no Guys, the lanai BBQ is allowed to serve burgers as well. Guys isn't a bad thing. It's just that there are benefits to not having Guys on a ship, so it's great to still have some ships that don't have it. For me personally, I would prefer to have the longer hours & more options as opposed to having (to my tastes) a very slightly better burger.

Dream does have a few of the "2.0" options, with some of the new bars & such. These may not be the 2.0 features that are most appealing, but it is technically a 2.0 ship. Of course, I would agree that the numbers don't matter. All that matters is what you got, no matter what number is slapped on it.

I don't usually even eat burgers... but I have been thinking about booking a Carnival cruise just to be on the ship and be able to have a Guys Burger again, they were that good! And huge, one burger was plenty for me and my hubby to share. We split one for lunch every day and loved it! So I totally understand why you are looking for a Guys Burger on the ship!

Guy's burgers were very dry and the fries too spicy that and the playlist and hasbro game shows were the reason i chose the Breakaway over the Pride

give me a Sabrett dog with mustard kraut and onions over a guys burger anyday

Is that like the dogs served in a cart when I visited New York they were great?

Guy's burgers were very dry and the fries too spicy that and the playlist and hasbro game shows were the reason i chose the Breakaway over the Pride

give me a Sabrett dog with mustard kraut and onions over a guys burger anyday

They do overcook them. I think the ones that like them are the ones that like their meat dead.

Is that like the dogs served in a cart when I visited New York they were great?

Dirty water dogs.

RC has a wonderful hot dog bar, I don't eat hot dogs but we found ourselves going for one for a snack daily.

http://c3270052.r52.cf0.rackcdn.com/lido/Allure-of-the-Seas-Boardwalk-Dog-House-Menu.jpg

Yes NY area has the best hot dogs because they are cooked in dirty water makes them tasty.

Edited by lyndamr

If you like grease and salt, a Guy's Burger will be right up your alley. I love burgers and frequently order one when we go to local pubs, and grill them frequently during the summer. On the Conquest recently I got a Guy's Burger at the height of the lunch hour, ate 1/2 of it and decided that was my salt and grease content for the day. Oh, yeah, the fries were soggy as well