buckets of beer

buzz2400

We will be sailing on Sunshine in August and I am trying to figure out how much money I need for beer. How many bottles do you get in the bucket and how much is it. I believe that when it is all added up, you end up with a free bottle, correct?

We will be sailing on Sunshine in August and I am trying to figure out how much money I need for beer. How many bottles do you get in the bucket and how much is it. I believe that when it is all added up, you end up with a free bottle, correct?

There are 4 in a bucket and you get 50cents off per beer, total savings 2.00 per bucket

For some strange reason, Carnival doesn't trust people with glass bottles, so if you order Coronas or other glass bottle beer you get 4 plastic cups of beer that go flat before you finish the second one.

NCL is much better, they give you 6 unopened bottles in each bucket (you pay for 5) and an opener to boot.

We skip the buckets on Carnival and just buy singles.

They also do cigar city craft brews in a bucket that are cheaper than bottles....if your ship is sailing from Florida.

A can is $4.95 and you get 4 in a bucket for $18 I think.

Cheaper and tastier that Coors rubbish! We used to buy buckets to take to the pool or to shows. :D

Definitely get the cheers program. I did not get it on my first cruise and I spent the whole time trying to figure out the what was the cheapest way to get the most beer for my dollar. I ended up drinking Foster's oil cans the whole cruise.

My next cruise I got the cheers program and it was very nice. I could drink what ever sounded good and it was nice to have a variety of drinks. It was well worth it for me. Just be aware that you can not order a bucket of beers with the cheers program...one drink at a time.