question about set sail pass

so there are two set sail passes, one is for person A that will be paying for all 3 people with her credit, and the other pass is for the other 2 people, person B and C.

My question is, the set sail pass for person B and C says to sign under this message : "you will be using a cashless system for purchases and services. In order to activate your charge account, you will need to sign this form acknowledging use of the credit card as payment for the guests listed above.

Payment Type: Cash"

But im confused because I already said that person A will be paying for all 3 members.

If person A is paying for persons B and C, then you should just need the one SetSail pass for all three of you as long as all three of your names are listed.

When I've checked in with my family of four, we only used one SetSail pass for all four of us.

Just thinking back, this looks familiar.

I think you just sign it and as it acknowledges that it's a "Cash" payment type then everything is in place.

All you need to do is put cash down at Guest Services for all 3 people.

I'm guessing B and C are in a separate stateroom. Even if A is paying for them, they will have their own Set Sail Pass because they are in a separate cabin. One of them (in this case B) needs to be the primary for that cabin.

All three are in the same cabin, unless Royal decided to be nice and give one of us a room for ourselves for free lol