What's Your Favorite Stateroom and Deck

ArkTraveler82

I am interested in hearing your opinions and comments on what's your favorite deck and why. Here is what our cruise family is wondering. Our cruise is already booked this year on the Conquest and we are staying on Deck 7 Empress in an aft-view balcony (excited :D). We are entertaining the thought of a Cove Balcony (Deck 2) on the Breeze for 2016. What is your experience with the different types of balcony rooms... cove balcony vs regular balcony vs aft-view balcony and what is your favorite deck for that stateroom? Suggestions / Comments please :)

I have done inside, ocean view, balcony. I enjoyed them all. The inside was very good sleep complete darkness the downside never knew when it was morning unless you turned on the TV. Ocean view was my first experience and enjoyable. The balcony was awesome I good go out and enjoy my very own area. As long as I am cruising I'm good!!!:D My deck preference If it can be described as mid aft I was on deck 6 and took the elevators straight to Lido.

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by siestakeys04

We've had a cove on the dream and a lido balcony on the liberty. Preplanning a breeze cruise for next year and trying to decide on which room. I'm at about 80% sure we will go with a cove. I absolutely loved being so close to the water. It was like an ocean front room, nice and secluded. Just felt more cozy than the liberty balcony. Downside is they are deck 2, so quite aways from everything. The bright side to that is you do get LOTS of exercise.

Well if not a well placed balcony for many reasons you will continue to get..

For a budget as one or two who do not mind one on a bunk...the Inside 1a's in aft of ship on Empress deck are good sized floor space, I believe under carpeted dining area...good Carnival size showers...no rooms across the hall and quiet.....and a straight walk out to atrium for a drink and people watching..just loved those 1a's on Fantasy class.

Oh a fake curtained window and old night light with big ship picture backlit white panel in room..and old storage above sink rooms not completely redone are also very nice..and fun and nostalgic..they always get new carpet and beds and bedding and drapes every few years before the furniture and bath is completely is redone..NEW BATHS NO STORAGE on these ships..NEED the shoe hanger here.

A unique loved inside....

Sarah

Edited by sjn911

Inside on the Lido deck is my preferred cabin. Although quite a few like being on Lido, I doubt many will agree with the inside cabin.

My thought is I cant miss what I've never had!

Only did an outside once and it was nice, but the rest of the cruises have all been insides. Never had a problem with them. My favorite now is Panorama deck inside.

I am interested in hearing your opinions and comments on what's your favorite deck and why. Here is what our cruise family is wondering. Our cruise is already booked this year on the Conquest and we are staying on Deck 7 Empress in an aft-view balcony (excited :D). We are entertaining the thought of a Cove Balcony (Deck 2) on the Breeze for 2016. What is your experience with the different types of balcony rooms... cove balcony vs regular balcony vs aft-view balcony and what is your favorite deck for that stateroom? Suggestions / Comments please :)

for ships that have cloud 9 spa rooms those are our favorites we will never not cruise in one except for when we do the havanah balcony for vista. if there is no cloud 9 spa we love lido rooms

Only did an outside once and it was nice, but the rest of the cruises have all been insides. Never had a problem with them. My favorite now is Panorama deck inside.

I agree. Panorama interior is our favorite also.

My favorite are the port hole cabins on main deck 2. You are forward but it is a quick walk to the Atrium Bar, lounge and the MDR. Main deck 2 forward is a long walk aft but it is a straight walk if you want to get aft quickly. I already have cabin 2220 booked on Conquest in Nov 2015. The port hole cabins are a great value for the price of an interior cabin.:cool:

I've never been on Conquest, but our favorite deck is LIDO.:D:D

Love the convenience of just stepping out your door and being able to grab coffee, breakfast, lunch, etc, and bring it back to your balcony to enjoy.

It will be hard for us to stay on any other deck.

Had inside, OV, and 4J obstructed view and all were on Empress Deck (7th) with cabins above and below. Now booked OV on 2nd on the Freedom with cabins below and a portion of Guest Services without the counter above. I've liked them all. Balcony just doesn't grab me as I get cold very easily and am not outside anywhere on the ship for more than a couple of minutes at a time.

Fantasy Class: Upper, Deck 6 - Grand Suite Snobs when we sail the smaller ships

Spirit, Conquest Class: Empress, Deck 7 - All about the Vista Suites & Premium Balcony Aft Wraps

Dream Class: Main, Deck 2 - All about the COVES!

Vista Class: Main, Deck 2 - STILL all about the COVES! :D

Edited by BabyJacks17