Verify cove balcony cabins have coffee maker?

PaperSniper4

We sailed on the Dream last year. Had a balcony cabin on deck 8 or 9. The cabin had a coffee maker. Can anyone verify that the cove cabins also have a coffee maker. I thought I'd never use the one last year, but actually used it quite a few times.

Thanks.

Are you sure it was on the Dream? To my knowledge, Carnival does not have coffee makers in any of their cabins.

If they had it on the Dream, it might be a trial???:confused:

Did you also cruise on NCL? They have coffee makers in the cabins.

We sailed on the Dream last September, and our Cove balcony definitely DID NOT have a coffee maker! We just ordered a carafe from room service the night before, and I brought little flavored coffee creamers to tide us over until we could get up to the coffee bar. :)

Edited by NOLAbebe

We sailed on the Dream last year. Had a balcony cabin on deck 8 or 9. The cabin had a coffee maker. Can anyone verify that the cove cabins also have a coffee maker. I thought I'd never use the one last year, but actually used it quite a few times.

Thanks.

There's no coffee makers in cabins on Carnival. As a matter of fact, they confiscate things like that on Carnival. Had to make a trip to the naughty room once and looked in the bins of stuff confiscated. One large bin was full of those things - including a waffle maker!

Edited by elliair

I'm really looking forward to my cruise on Magic next year, but admit that I will miss the coffee maker we had in our cabin with NCL. Much more convenient than waiting for room service to arrive or even going to the Lido deck to get coffee to bring back.

Much more convenient than waiting for room service to arrive...

Not arguing, but would like to add that you can order a carafe the night *before* and let them know what time you'd like it delivered and then you don't have to wait so long! YMMV, but this worked perfectly for us. :)

I'm really looking forward to my cruise on Magic next year, but admit that I will miss the coffee maker we had in our cabin with NCL. Much more convenient than waiting for room service to arrive or even going to the Lido deck to get coffee to bring back.

Coffee makers, unless they automatically shut off after brewing, are an extreme fire hazard...just like curling irons and flat irons and regular irons. One of the reasons outlets are in short supply...the ship doesn't want people leaving the room with these things turned on. I think I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Have never seen a coffee maker in the cabins on any Carnival Ship. And we sailed the Dream last August. Was in a Balcony on Lido. Although JH has asked in the past if people would like a coffee maker in the room. :confused:

Not arguing, but would like to add that you can order a carafe the night *before* and let them know what time you'd like it delivered and then you don't have to wait so long! YMMV, but this worked perfectly for us. :)

We have done that on port days, but sea days I like the option of changing my mind about when to get up :)

OMG people, how many of you feel the need to reply with the same information. One person is enough.

I know! Right? Don't you just hate that new rule that requires you to read every single post in a thread? They need to fire the mod that came up with that so we can go back to simply ignoring redundant posts instead of creating a new post to complain about them.

OMG people, how many of you feel the need to reply with the same information. One person is enough.

Don't read them as simple as that. Did you ever think that people are answering at the same time! Chill out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A coffee maker would be nice, but I don't mind getting up in the morning and strolling the ship for it. It's generally a quiet time and great way to explore. plus I can work off about 57 of the 5278 calories that I will consume in the day

Oh my, oh my, color me embarrassed!:o

We took two cruises last year, one on the Dream, one on the NCL Jewel. I'd forgotten until my wife reminded me it was the Jewel, not the Dream, that had a coffee maker in the cabin. I feel like an idiot!:eek:

Someone mentioned a carafe. I never thought of that before, and will check that out. We are getting ready to book a cruise next winter on the Dream (not the Jewel!) so I now am reminded which has the coffee maker in the room. I was surprised that the Jewel had one, as none of their other two ships on which we've sailed (Spirit, Star) had them, and of course no CCL, RCI, Princess has had them either.

My embarrassing question just shows you what you young folk will be doing when you reach my age!:eek:

We were on the NCL Jewel last March. Yeah, I liked that coffee maker also, but it's not a big deal. Just about everything else is more important than that coffee maker in the cabin. On every other ship on which we've sailed going up to the lido for two insulated cups is my morning task. We are very early risers and find that the "room service" delivery time isn't precise enough for us.....besides, some days we're up at 0400, others it might be 0600. The walk to the lido or the coffee maker makes life a little easier......but heck, we're still on a cruise ship!:cool: