Chips at blue iguana cantina

Carol Jones

Back in the days before Guy's Burgers, the grill where they served hamburgers and hot dogs had homemade tortilla chips and warm nacho sauce.

On the ships without Guy's ie; Victory, does anyone know if the grill still serves those tortilla chips and nacho sauce?

Before you know it, people will bring all their own groceries on the ship!

When that happens, Carnival will start checking bags for food:D I can see it now. One 750ml bottle wine, one small bag of potato chips, one chocolate bar, but no tortilla chips allowed, but you will be able to buy tortilla chips either from room service or at one of the bars.;)

Edited by SMSACE6

mitsugirly, that is definitely different than how it was done on the Breeze. The salsas were in glass fishbowls sat at an angle. I don't recall a Mexican buffet, although they did a chocolate one.

They did serve "tortilla chips" when SeaDogs was offered where Comfort Kitchen is located on port days. I put quotes around it, as they were very thin strips. There was cheese sauce next to them and I believe salsa, but I won't swear to the salsa. As a chip for dipping, it would have been extremely inadequate. There were very thin, more as a garnish for a plate than anything else.

Ok, I figured it was different than what everyone was talking about...but I thought I would give some "hope" to the cause. :D I did look it up and it's called the Mexcian Fiesta night. It was pretty yummy and some of the chips were like homemade and very good.