Equinox-Best C2 & C3 Veranda Cabins?

florida lover

Can anyone here comment on which may be the better (mid ship, larger balcony, quiet) C2 or C3 veranda cabins on the Equinox?

Thank you.

Just make sure you are not under Oceanview Cafe and are enough from the wing of the bridge not to interfere with your view

I loved C3 cabin #9275 so much in October, 2013 that I booked the same cabin last month. Quiet, plenty of space, wonderful balcony...I am a "walker" so the distance from the elevators was just right.

Enjoy!

We really loved C2 cabin 2106 on the hump on deck 12. It is steps away from the pool, elevators, and stairs. The size of the balcony is very large! We would book it again. I did hear some noise occasionaly from above (I think it was toilets flushing), but my DH said he didn't even notice.

IMG_3798_zps8wnpeslz.jpg

IMG_3795_zpsjc2ru2ee.jpg

IMG_3793_zpsfqrskyow.jpg

IMG_2747_zpsfef0bjgp.jpg

IMG_2750_zpsjvvgbtw0.jpg

We really loved C2 cabin 2106 on the hump on deck 12. It is steps away from the pool, elevators, and stairs. The size of the balcony is very large! We would book it again. I did hear some noise occasionaly from above (I think it was toilets flushing), but my DH said he didn't even notice.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm talking about, except it is on the SLANT OFF THE HUMP. Most people refer to these as hump cabins but they actually are on the slant. The cabins on the hump have standard size balconies. A person would be pretty disappointed if they got a hump cabin expecting a larger balcony when it is only a standard one.

Excellent pictures showing how good these cabins are by the way.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm talking about, except it is on the SLANT OFF THE HUMP. Most people refer to these as hump cabins but they actually are on the slant. The cabins on the hump have standard size balconies. A person would be pretty disappointed if they got a hump cabin expecting a larger balcony when it is only a standard one.

Excellent pictures showing how good these cabins are by the way.

My apologies; you are absolutely correct. It is on the slant of the hump. :)

My apologies; you are absolutely correct. It is on the slant of the hump. :)

Thanks for posting pictures of cabin 2106. We have booked the same cabin on the Solstice for our Sydney to Auckland cruise in 2017.

• 5 years later...