How To Check Cabin Number Availabilty For Booking?

florida lover

I have tried using Celebrity's booking site to check certain cabin numbers availability within certain categories for a February 2016 cruise. Every single cabin number of the many many that I check come back as "Unavailable" but the booking engine shows a five cabin set of cabin numbers that are available. I'm finding it hard to believe that every single number I check is unavailable.

Is the a way around this problem?

Edited by florida lover

I have tried using Celebrity's booking site to check certain cabin numbers availability within certain categories for a February 2016 cruise. Every single cabin number of the many many that I check come back as "Unavailable" but the booking engine shows a five cabin set of cabin numbers that are available. I'm finding it hard to believe that every single number I check is unavailable.

Have your travel agent contact Celebrity with your list of two or more requested cabins.

From my very little experience, the website seems to be pretty goofy sometimes. I have also tried to look at cabin availability and the website never shows all the available cabins, either! I have to go to a travel agency website to see everything available in a category. That does not mean you have to book with them. I can't mention specifics but it is the singular form of what we all love to do! :D

Or just give Celebrity a call at 1-800-647-2251 and they should help.

HTH,

What happens when you check one of the cabin numbers that the website shows as available from the list of 5? Does it return as unavailable? If so then there is likely a problem, if not, then it's likely cabins are in fact full that you check.

The All-in 123 promotion did a good job of filling Concierge and Aqua cabins early on this year. My upcoming cruise in November, had all Concierge, Aqua and Suites sold out sometime in December.

Edited by cle-guy

Use the Celebrity UK site , it shows all the cabins open

Thank you for this info!! When I checked a specific cabin on the Celebrity site it showed unavailable but when I checked on the UK site it showed available...I called my TA and had my booking switched so now I can stay in the same cabin on our b2b next Feb. The UK site def also seemed much more informative and user friendly!!

Cathy

All these years, and I did not know that. Thank You!

Until recently (not sure how long) UK Celebrity only gave 3 cabins, then changed to showing all. It's given lie to the popular German site which we all believed showed ALL cabins as I have now checked a few cruises and UK Celebrity definitely shows available cabins that the other site doesn't, most noticably "sweet 16"

Until recently (not sure how long) UK Celebrity only gave 3 cabins, then changed to showing all. It's given lie to the popular German site which we all believed showed ALL cabins as I have now checked a few cruises and UK Celebrity definitely shows available cabins that the other site doesn't, most noticably "sweet 16"

That's exactly the cabin I was referring to. I had 6028 on the Summit booked for next Feb and 6035 for the following week. Every time I checked on the US/Can site it showed all other '16's unavailable...as soon as I checked on the UK site it showed 6035 available for my first week as well. Great info on this board!!