No Harmony Sailings Yet in System

Don't rely on that rumor. There haven't been any emails or press releases with that time.

Edit: now 8 am UK time, still nothing available.

Actually email was sent out on the 12th

From: "Royal Caribbean International" <royalcaribbean@email.royalcaribbean.co.uk>

Date: March 12, 2015 at 3:14:10 PM CDT

Subject: 2016 sneak peek - new ships, new offers & much more

Reply-To: "Royal Caribbean International" <reply-fe9211777660077e71-134484_HTML-649492529-1353164-699@email.royalcaribbean.co.uk>

Trouble seeing this email? | Unsubscribe

To book 0844 493 2060

CROWN & ANCHOR SOCIETY | MEMBERSHIP NO. Xxxxxxxxxxx|

Royal Caribbean International

THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF REASONS TO BOOK WITH US IN 2016

There are countless reasons to choose a Royal Caribbean holiday, and in our new season for 2016, we’re adding even more...

We have two exciting ships returning to the UK, plus yet another brand new ship sailing in Europe, plus our All inclusive offer!

Be one of the first to book our 2016 cruises sailing from the UK or Europe from 19th March 2015. Browse our 2016 UK Preview brochure for more details!

2016 SNEAK PEEK >

ENJOY EVEN MORE WITH OUR ULTIMATE ALL-INCLUSIVE OFFER

Book your holiday from 19 March and enjoy free drinks and free gratuities* >

THE SHIPS TO LOOK OUT FOR IN 2016

AVAILABLE TO BOOK FROM 19 MARCH

Most popular ship returns to UK

Enjoyed by over half a million UK guests & voted no.1 ship for families in the 2014 Cruise Critic awards, Independence of the Seas, returns to Southampton!

VIEW MORE >

New futuristic features onboard

Sailing from the UK in 2016, boasting groundbreaking virtual balconies, a new Mexican Restaurant, Sabor and the iconic R bar

VIEW MORE >

Our new Oasis class ship

Launching in April 2016, featuring seven distinct neighbourhoods, incredible water slides and other amazing experiences, amenities and activities at sea.

VIEW MORE >

HARMONY OF THE SEAS ®

EXCLUSIVE CROWN & ANCHOR ADVANCE BOOKING

OPENS 17TH MARCH

PLUS...LOOK OUT FOR NEW SHIPS, NEW EXPERIENCES AND MUCH MUCH MORE IN 2016 >

AWARDS: UK CRUISE CRITIC 2014 FOR BEST NEW SHIP: QUANTUM OF THE SEAS, THE TRAVEL AWARDS WINNER: TIMES, SUNDAY TIMES AND THE TIMES TRAVEL MAGAZINE FOR BEST OCEAN CRUISE LINE, GLOBE TRAVEL AWARDS 2015 WINNER FOR BEST MAINSTREAM CRUISE COMPANY: 5TH CONSECUTIVE YEAR

TO BOOK AND FOR MORE INFORMATION

CALL 0844 493 2060

VISIT ROYALCARIBBEAN.CO.UK

CONTACT YOUR LOCAL TRAVEL AGENT

DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURES

JOIN THE CONVERSATION

* The All Inclusive (Premium or Select Drinks Package, Soda Package) & Free Gratuities promotion is applicable to new bookings confirmed from 11th March 2015 until further notice, departing between 01st January-31st December 2016 and is applicable to bookings made in all stateroom categories (excluding Z, Y, X, XN & W GTYs), for selected 2016 departures with a duration of 6+ Nights in the UK & the Republic of Ireland. Existing bookings will not receive the promotion. The Premium Drinks Package will be applied to applicable bookings made on Balcony & Suite category staterooms. The Select Drinks Package will be applied to applicable bookings made on Inside & Oceanview category staterooms. The minimum drinking age for all alcoholic beverages on Royal Caribbean ships sailing from North America & Canada is 21 yrs and for Europe, South America, Asia & Australia is 18 yrs. The Premium or Select Drinks Package promotion will only be applied to guests who meet the minimum required drinking age. The Soda Package will be applied to all guests under the minimum drinking age. Date of birth information must be provided at the time of booking and a guest’s age is established upon embarkation and the relevant package will be applied accordingly. This is a legal requirement and we reserve the right to withdraw the package if guests do not meet the qualifying criteria. Please drink responsibly. The Premium Drinks Package, includes (call) house and premium cocktails (up to $12 value), Frozen Cocktails, Beers, Premium wines by the glass (up to $12 value), Non-alcoholic cocktails (includes frozen non-alcoholic drinks), Still Bottled Water (500ml) & Fountain Soda with souvenir cup. The Select Drinks Package, includes Beers, Wines by the glass (up to $8 value), Non-alcoholic cocktails (includes frozen non-alcoholic drinks) & Fountain Soda with souvenir cup. Room Service & minibar are not included. The Soda Package includes unlimited Fountain Soda with souvenir cup. Stateroom soda/water set ups, room service, bottled water, juices or sodas sold in bottles or cans are not included. Drinks packages are non-transferrable and guests must comply with the ships terms & conditions of use. For full details of terms and conditions (including applicable itineraries) visit royalcaribbean.co.uk. The All Inclusive promotion is combinable with Crown & Anchor Discounts, onboard booking benefits and Future Cruise Certificates only. The promotion is not combinable with any other offer unless stated otherwise. CROWN AND ANCHOR Balcony or Suite Saving is for Platinum tier and above and is a sterling discount per stateroom which varies by tier, sailing duration and the time of booking. Savings are not redeemable for cash and non-transferable. A valid Crown & Anchor Society membership number must be included in the reservation.

For general booking terms and conditions, inclusions, cancellation charges and other information, see the Royal Caribbean International 2015–16 brochure, visit royalcaribbean.co.uk or contact your travel agent.

This email was sent to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx the Royal Caribbean International Email List Manager. You have received this email as you previously requested to receive email updates from us.

To opt out of any future mailings from us please unsubscribe here. Please see our privacy policy for more information.

RCL Cruises LTD, Royal Caribbean International, Building 3, The Heights, Brooklands Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0NY, United Kingdom

ABTA All our flight inclusive holidays are financially protected by the ATOL Scheme. When you pay for a flight inclusive holiday you will be issued with an ATOL certificate. Please ask for it and check to ensure everything you have booked is listed, as these items will be financially protected under the ATOL scheme. For more information, visit atol.org.uk or contact your travel agent.

cruisingpower

7 nt med itin is

SAILING ITINERARYDatePorts of CallArrivalDepartureActivity

Sun 16 Oct 2016Barcelona, Spain 06:00 PMBoarding

Mon 17 Oct 2016Palma De Mallorca, Spain 08:00 AM04:00 PMDocked

Tue 18 Oct 2016Marseilles (Provence), France 09:00 AM06:00 PMDocked

Wed 19 Oct 2016La Spezia (Florence /pisa), Italy 08:30 AM08:30 PMDocked

Thu 20 Oct 2016Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy 07:00 AM08:00 PMDocked

Fri 21 Oct 2016Naples (Capri), Italy 07:00 AM08:00 PMDocked

Sat 22 Oct 2016Cruising Cruising

Sun 23 Oct 2016Barcelona, Spain 05:00 AMDeparture

We had an email last week that gave the release date for booking for C&A pre booking, and there was a thread that had posted screen shot of the date no exact time but the date was given and I can't imagine they will open bookings in UK before business hours open in US. Otherwise U.S. TA's will probably not be happy.

UK office has opened before US office before...though normally it is the other way around.

Would somebody please post caribbean itineraries for Harmony once they are released? Im at work and rccl new site is not working one any of our PCs .

Originally it sounded like today was only for Europe sailings. I called and the person said they knew it was opening today, but nothing beyond that. No idea on itineraries, deck plans, cabin categories, or even if it was just Europe, they heard it was everything. I'm waiting on the FL sailings so I'm hoping they don't open today so we can have a little bit of planning time.

Would somebody please post caribbean itineraries for Harmony once they are released? Im at work and rccl new site is not working one any of our PCs .

Nothing showing past the Oct transatlantic. It does however show the transatlantic as coming into Fort Lauderdale...there was some speculation that it would "possibly" homeport in Miami...so that should put that to rest for now.

Just telephoned UK office again. Chap I spoke to had no idea what I was talking about!! He said "bookings will not be possible for another two months"!! He asked me "where was I getting my info from". I replied "your website and Cruise Critic"! He put me on hold and said he got confirmation from his supervisor that what he had stated was correct. He added that the previous emails and info was incorrect. I will just have to keep checking in with you guys!

Just telephoned UK office again. Chap I spoke to had no idea what I was talking about!! He said "bookings will not be possible for another two months"!! He asked me "where was I getting my info from". I replied "your website and Cruise Critic"! He put me on hold and said he got confirmation from his supervisor that what he had stated was correct. He added that the previous emails and info was incorrect. I will just have to keep checking in with you guys!

LOL he should have checked his internal memos.

RCCL Executive office & C&A US confirmed to me yesterday that Harmony bookings open today.

Nothing showing past the Oct transatlantic. It does however show the transatlantic as coming into Fort Lauderdale...there was some speculation that it would "possibly" homeport in Miami...so that should put that to rest for now.

The RCCL announcement said FLL for her Homeport in the US.

LOL he should have checked his internal memos.

RCCL Executive office & C&A US confirmed to me yesterday that Harmony bookings open today.

Just got confirmation from the US office this morning as well that it opens today. But they also said that at this time they had no itineraries, deck plans, cabin categories, dates, or even an idea of how far out she would be opening for booking. All they know is that something by the name of Harmony would go on sale today when ever it shows up in the system.

Just called the Crown and Anchor desk and they do have the itinerary for the Mediterranean only… You have to go thru the Crown and Anchor since it is only open to members. Also they are selling Fast.

You can leave from Barcelona in June and the Rome in July but same itinerary. Palmas del Mar, Florence, Naples and not sure the other port. Very expensive No obstructed cabins on this cup D7 base price 1799.99 cruise fare plus port and fees.

Caribbean is not thee yet. Will check back later.

Hope this helps. :D

Just got a quote from the US normal reservation number (866 562 7625), for a Studio for one person on 26 June 2016 - $2097. The only Studios coming up are ocean view cabins on Deck 4; virtually them all, I believe. A Central Park Balcony for two came in at $3270, including Diamond Balcony Discount. Seems a bit expensive. Will think it over before committing...

Edited by megacruiser

Called the main US number, and got in immediately. The sailings had just opened up since my agent hadn't booked one yet. First Sailing Available was June 7th.

We booked October 16th, 2016 -- 7 night sailing from Barcelona, category K - $1259 for first two, $549 for 3rd. Taxes = 98.72. Total USD 3363.16

I was so hoping the 7 day west med cruises were going to be on a smaller ship like Serenade or Rhapsody or Brilliance class. I don't know anything about Quatum class ships - I've been afraid I couldn't afford them so I held off reviewing them!

:(

So we are huge fans of the corner afts - don't mind the walk but love the views. We like the D1 expanded balcony on Oasis class (but we don't care for boardwalk or central park balconies). What are the best balcony rooms on Harmony so I can book my west med cruise??? Since they just opened them for booking maybe I'll have a better chance getting a great room!

Really appreciate your help here.:)

Was able to book the transatlantic sailing a short while ago

13 nights Barcelona to Fort Lauderdale.

Pricing was right in line with the OASIS westbound I was on last October

Looking forward to this and waiting to add the first Florida sailing as well