How many days until you leave for your next cruise?

scmona

Leaving in 246 days, sailing in 247 on the Sunshine with the family for Thanksgiving!

I sure wish I could sneak another one in between now and then but probably not since we have a daughter graduating high school in May and then will have 2 in college next fall.

I can wait, I can wait, I can wait - have to keep telling myself!

102 days!

My dad wanted the whole family to go on a cruise, so there are 18 of us going! He's paying for our children (his grandkids) and the adults are paying their own way. I was a little skeptical when he first mentioned it, but was going along with it because it's what he wants. Now, I'm so excited I'm about to burst!

I'm taking my BF on his 1st cruise in 409 days on the Fantasy. I know it's a long ways away but we're both already super excited!!!! :D After that, my Mom and I are crossing the Atlantic on the Vista in 583 days. Super excited for that one as well!! :D

We will be on the Vista crossing with you! Right now, I have Glory booked for May 1, Conquest booked for May 31, and Fantasy booked for June 20. All pack and play bookings.

Pat

47 days!! Really 49 but leaving 2 days early to enjoy some pool time at the hotel..leaving on the Valor out of Port Canaveral, one of my favorite ports to leave out of!!! [emoji173]️[emoji568][emoji267][emoji484]