Pre ordering flowers etc

LabGuy64

I was wanting to order some flowers and other items for our April cruise but can't seem to find WHERE to order them. I found the options available order number and prices just cant see where to place it. can anyone help?

Thanks

Go to the Gift and Services page under 'Booked Guests'. You will need to then download the whole 17-19 page brochure that includes all of the numbers and prices. The actual order form is the last page. Print it and fill it in and Fax it to 661/753-0182. Or, you can call 855-500-7690 to order direct; or there is a mail address as well.

Hope that helps. Safe Journeys. Paul

If anyone is affected by Asiatic Lilies, they are often used & why my wife prefers to order with the onboard florist so they're not included because their smell bothers her.

Edited by Astro Flyer

I can't believe that you can't just do it online.....what is this...the 19th century?

Go to the Gift and Services page under 'Booked Guests'. You will need to then download the whole 17-19 page brochure that includes all of the numbers and prices. The actual order form is the last page. Print it and fill it in and Fax it to 661/753-0182. Or, you can call 855-500-7690 to order direct; or there is a mail address as well.

Hope that helps. Safe Journeys. Paul