How does non-early saver fare cancellation work?

momin05

I have only ever booked early saver. We decide we are going and lock in our plans. But right now I am interested in a particular cruise for Nov 2016 but just don't know if it will work out. The past guest rate is essentially the same as the early saver. So if I book this under past guest rate, I could actually cancel it up to final payment date and lose nothing? I would get my total deposit back? This concept is foreign to me so I just want to be sure I understand it! Thanks in advance!

Correct except no price drop protection. That is only with early saver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can get price drops on any rate, including past guest rate, up to final payment. And if you book past guest rate, there is no penalty for cancelling before final payment due date.

You can cancel past guest all the way up to final payment without penalty. Also you can name change without a fee or cancellation and get price drops up to final payment.

Thought name changes could incur a $50 fee.

Thought name changes could incur a $50 fee.

Yes, after final payment. Before final payment, name changes are free, because it equates to a cancellation (full refund of deposit) & booking the new person. They just move the original deposit over to the new person.

Edited by k2excursion