Swapping Cabin Occupants ?

We have 3 cabins and want to swap 2 of the occupants in side by side Promenade rooms. This can be done no charge as long as one original occupant remains the same .. correct?

Typically not a problem to do that on the reservation prior to the cruise, though as pricing policies have been changing, verify before doing it pre cruise.

If it does not work out precruise, then you can manage the issue on board with the assistance of guest services.

Yes, just wait until you are on board and go to Guest Services. They will re-key the SeaPass with no problem. Since your Account is tied to a Folio Number and not your cabin number, then it is irrelevant as to whom is in which stateroom.

Do you mean they'll fix my key card & it can be used for purchases & to open a different cabin or just give me an additional key card? We've got two people swapping cabins & not having two cards would be ideal!

Do you mean they'll fix my key card & it can be used for purchases & to open a different cabin or just give me an additional key card? We've got two people swapping cabins & not having two cards would be ideal!

no. you will get a second card to open the other cabin. you will still have to muster at you original station( and yes side by side cabins could be in different muster stations)

no. you will get a second card to open the other cabin. you will still have to muster at you original station( and yes side by side cabins could be in different muster stations)

Thanks! That's what I thought but based on on the wording, I thought something may have changed.

Do connecting cabins generally have the same muster station?