premium package buy get 1 at

I am confused about the buy one get one at 50% off premium beverage package. Did the price go up? Does that include bottle water too? Has anyone tried this promotion in the last several weeks? Any insights would be appreciated. Thanks

The price did not go up, but the promotion is limited to new reservations within the time-frame stated in the promotion details. (And it's possible that the price of cruises within that time-frame went up a little, but not the beverage package price.)

It does include bottled water.

We just booked a Thanksgiving cruise and got that promo. Although they said free, our cruise price seemed higher than normal for that season, so we paid for it one way or another.

The small bottled waters are usually included in the package. It does appear to be the premium package as it was over 500.00 per package normal price on our invoice.

Apparently the price of the premium package went from $55 to $65. I never looked at it before, so can't say for sure if that was in conjunction with the bogohoff deal.

Premium package is $49 per day plus tax and gratuity. If they charged you more then call and get a refund. The published price on their website is $49. Ultimate is $55

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/experiencetypes/category.do?pagename=onboard_cat_dining_options

Click on beverage packages.

Premium package is $49 per day plus tax and gratuity. If they charged you more then call and get a refund. The published price on their website is $49. Ultimate is $55

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/experiencetypes/category.do?pagename=onboard_cat_dining_options

Click on beverage packages.

Yes, and if you look at the packages on your Cruise Planner, those prices include the 18% gratuity, which makes the Premium $57.82 and the Ultimate $64.90.

Yes, and if you look at the packages on your Cruise Planner, those prices include the 18% gratuity, which makes the Premium $57.82 and the Ultimate $64.90.

Tbone2k was saying the premium went to $65 which is not accurate.

Tbone2k was saying the premium went to $65 which is not accurate.

Thanks for this thread

i just booked and got the Bogo 1/2 P beverage package. I just looked at my invoive and I was charged for a 7 day cruise.

Pas #1 $399.00

Pas #2 $399.00

= $798.00

----------

Bogo - $113.00

-----------

= $$ 685

I'm sorry but I can't get here with any math. 15% or 18% or adding tips, to the whole package but only bogo-ing the the package cost.

I'm not really upset at the total cost just confused

Can any of you make these numbers work?

help please.

Edited by Bases5

Thanks for this thread

i just booked and got the Bogo 1/2 P beverage package. I just looked at my invoive and I was charged for a 7 day cruise.

Pas #1 $399.00

Pas #2 $399.00

= $798.00

----------

Bogo - $113.00

-----------

= $$ 685

I'm sorry but I can't get here with any math. 15% or 18% or adding tips, to the whole package but only bogo-ing the the package cost.

help please.

ODD-- I couldn't see any possible way. I suspect that its pretax amounts that they would credit, but that would still be more off than what you have. You should call before the promo disappears in case it needs to be re-fared.

I had booked a 10 Greek Isle cruise and then decided to add the drink package as the promotion stated. They told me to do so I would have to cancel my reservation and rebook. Paying full price was cheaper. Seems a little deceptive to me. Anyway, only live once so got the ultimate package.

I have a couple of silly questions:

Do both parties in the cabin have to purchase the drink package?

Someone told me that you can only have 4 beers in 1 day with drink packages, is that true?

TIA,

Kim :)

No, at this time all parties do not have to puchase a package. There is no limit to the number of drinks, just one at a time.

I have a couple of silly questions:

Do both parties in the cabin have to purchase the drink package?

Someone told me that you can only have 4 beers in 1 day with drink packages, is that true?

TIA,

Kim :)

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findac...dining_options

Click on beverage packages. Several to choose from.

You are not limited to 4 beers in one day. Both parties do not have to purchase any longer. This used to be the rule, but has now been changed.

Thanks for this thread

Pas #1 $399.00

Pas #2 $399.00

= $798.00

----------

Bogo - $113.00

-----------

= $$ 685

help please.

Nope, my terrible math skills can't even make up that calculation. In fact it has hurt my brain.

I have two thoughts concerning the recent changes in drink prices:

1. They've raised the prices of individual drinks, which I'm sure is a way to push people towards buying packages. From a business point of view, this makes sense: They make a big profit from the packages, and selling one package is much less paperwork than selling individual drinks all week long.

2. The 1/2 off a second package deal is likely to be a popular sale, and it will encourage people to go ahead and book a vacation during that timeframe.