Platinum Perk-Dedicated Onboard GS Phone Number

winddawn

In all my Platinum days cruising on Carnival, I have never seen mention onboard of this benefit. The VIFP benefits list on Carnival's website states that Platinum members have a dedicated onboard Guest Services phone number. I've been Platinum for years and cruise 3 or 4 times a year, and I have never been provided a dedicated phone number to use onboard. Have any other Platinum members seen this?

http://www.carnival.com/loyalty/benefits.aspx

Edited by winddawn

In all my Platinum days cruising on Carnival, I have never seen mention onboard of this benefit. The VIFP benefits list on Carnival's website states that Platinum members have a dedicated onboard Guest Services phone number. I've been Platinum for years and cruise 3 or 4 times a year, and I have never been provided a dedicated phone number to use onboard. Have any other Platinum members seen this?

just got off 12 da Triumph, only 1 button on phone, maybe they know u r Platinum by room .

Thanks, Jamman. I've never seen this once in my platinum welcome aboard paper.

Just for S's & G's, I checked the welcome aboard papers on my last two Platinum cruises, and it was there also. It seems that the number is the same on all ships.

Not a clue what the number is!! And we are so close to Diamond [emoji183]we can taste it!!!

Not a clue what the number is!! And we are so close to Diamond [emoji183]we can taste it!!!

I'm kind of relieved that I'm not the only Platinum who hasn't seen it. Maybe someone cruising Carnival soon can take of photo of their Platinum paper and show us. I'm not back on Carnival until June.

It is on the welcome letter that runs through your benefits for diamond, platinum or FTTF. I know I am guilty of not reading much of what is left in the cabin for me, but I have seen it there.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I admit it ----> I don't read through all of the papers left on the desk.

Once I'm onboard, I'm too excited to sit still (or stand still) & read. :p:p

Edited by TowMater

• 8 years later...