Hotel help for November 28

We are cruising out of Miami on November 29th this year. Have started to research hotels either in Miami or Hollywood/Fort Lauderdale. The prices so far seem high and I do know that that is the weekend of the US Thanksgiving.

I thinking I may be starting too early, or that the prices will be high based on the holiday weekend. Any advice/suggestions would be appreciated. Have stayed previously at the Intercontinental in Miami and also at the former Westin Beach Resort in Hollywood. What are the changes of scoring either one of these on Priceline or Hotwire?

We are cruising out of Miami on November 29th this year. Have started to research hotels either in Miami or Hollywood/Fort Lauderdale. The prices so far seem high and I do know that that is the weekend of the US Thanksgiving.

I thinking I may be starting too early, or that the prices will be high based on the holiday weekend. Any advice/suggestions would be appreciated. Have stayed previously at the Intercontinental in Miami and also at the former Westin Beach Resort in Hollywood. What are the changes of scoring either one of these on Priceline or Hotwire?

Where are you flying in and out of?

The Westin is now under the Hilton Marque, but still an excellent choice. Can one also suggest "The Pillars" it has an airport collect and port drop service.

Flying into and out of Fort Lauderdale.

Have you looked at LMT??

In Ft Lauderdale for the night of 11/28 you can book the Hyatt Pier 66 for $162 or the Hyatt Place for $166 on last minute travel. Both seem reasonable to me considering it is Thanksgiving time.