Chances of getting a thermal suite pass

Tennant

Has anyone had trouble getting a thermal suite pass. We have a standard balcony so the thermal suite is not included for us. We plan to board as early as possible and go right up to the spa. It is always one of our highlights so we would be very disappointed if we missed out. Has anyone been denied if you went up very early in the cruise?

We usually try to board before noon and when we are roaming around the ship after lunch and dropping our carry-ons to the cabin, they have always had availability still before the muster drill.

I don't know how they do it at all the embarkation terminals. In the NYC and Boston terminals, you will have the opportunity to purchase a SPA Pass in the waiting are prior to boarding. We have done so the past 3 cruises.

I've sailed out of NY twice and don't remember seeing this. Where is it located? By the front entrance?

We were on the Epic last week and it was our goal to get 2 spa passes. We arrived early and got boarding group 3. I asked at the terminal if the passes were sold there and they told me no. I either had to go to the spa or to guest services.

Once we boarded ...we headed to guest services. There they had tables set up for all the different packages you can purchase (if you arrive early you will avoid long lines). We went directly to the table set up for the spa and were the 2nd in line.

The spa does tours up until 3:30 (muster drill) so at 3:00 dh and I decide to take the tour. While on the tour...the guide made mention that there were 4 passes left.

I think as long as you get to the port reasonably early, you will be fine getting a pass. I don't know what ship you are sailing on....but on the Epic...it was totally worth it :)

I've sailed out of NY twice and don't remember seeing this. Where is it located? By the front entrance?

Its always been around where the photograph you. Its a table set up with two woman from the spa. We have bought them twice this way

I just returned from a sold out cruise on the EPIC. They did not sell out of the spa pass. This was confirmed by my purchase of a prorated pass on Tuesday of the cruise.

That's good to know. Thanks!

Hoping to get spa passes for the Escape in Dec.

We were on the Epic last week and it was our goal to get 2 spa passes. We arrived early and got boarding group 3. I asked at the terminal if the passes were sold there and they told me no. I either had to go to the spa or to guest services.

Once we boarded ...we headed to guest services. There they had tables set up for all the different packages you can purchase (if you arrive early you will avoid long lines). We went directly to the table set up for the spa and were the 2nd in line.

The spa does tours up until 3:30 (muster drill) so at 3:00 dh and I decide to take the tour. While on the tour...the guide made mention that there were 4 passes left.

I think as long as you get to the port reasonably early, you will be fine getting a pass. I don't know what ship you are sailing on....but on the Epic...it was totally worth it :)

If we are buying 2 spa passes, can 1 person buy the passes for both of us? Thanks!

We want to get 2 spa passes as well for Dec. The Spa balconies/mini suites for our sailing are already sold out. :(

Hopefully they will have it near guest services when we board so we don't have to go to the Spa.

Thank you for much for this information. I'm on the Epic next month and getting a spa pass is very important to me.

Just off the Epic cruise March 15-22nd. We were booked in an interior room and knew we probably wanted to try to get Posh passes and if not those, Spa passes. First time on Norwegian, but we wanted Posh or Spa as I had read that the pool deck is nuts on sea days, which it was, as well as on port days when people dropped their stuff off on chairs before they left to go to the port...not kidding...and no staff moved anything. We were in boarding group 1, and we practically RAN to customer service to get Posh passes, but they were sold out by a huge group that beat us to the front of the line. So, we decided to try the spa pass, which never did sell all the way out. BEST DECISION of our cruising life! We would have hated the cruise otherwise. We weren't sure about spending $398 for the week, but it was worth it! Just get there early, and yes, there were still passes available and it was a sold out cruise. Good luck and enjoy!