On board Navigator March 22 - 29

Beautiful day in Roatan. Daughter did the dolphin encounter and snorkel which was excellent.

I Stayed onboard and enjoyed the quietude of the ship. The Solarium pool has two sets of steps which makes it easy for the people with mobility issues to enter and exit.

Tonight "Paddington" is showing on the big screen. 7:15 is the past pax party and 10:00 is the "Not so Newly Wed Game."

We loved the Dolphin encounter on Rotan and can not wait to do it again ( have done it several times over the years)

Embarkation was good. We took RCCL transportation from Bush IAH to Galveston.

We had dinner in MDR. My sister and I had the prime rib and liked it. DD had pork chop and liked it. The Asian coconut sea food soup was delicious.

We are enjoying our GS suite and perks. Breakfast and lunch are in Chops by the Windjammer. After breakfast we walked on the jogging track on deck 12.

M & M is at 11:30 in the Cosmopolitan

Edited by willcruiseanythyme

I'm safely home, but I caught a cold on the ship and the pressure in my ears built up a lot while flying. I am still having a lot of trouble hearing.

We had a fabulous time cruising and I'm looking forward to booking another cruise.

At the muster drill we did not take our life jackets with us. We had to stand out on the promenade deck. They packed us in really close to each other. They did not scan cards, but checked our names off on a printed sheet of paper.

The old fashioned way of doing things minus the life jackets.

At the muster drill we did not take our life jackets with us. We had to stand out on the promenade deck. They packed us in really close to each other. They did not scan cards, but checked our names off on a printed sheet of paper.

The old fashioned way of doing things minus the life jackets.

This is what I needed to know. Thanks!

How did you get the invitation for the captain lunch?

Did you like the GS?

did they have area for suite guests at the pool?

Thx

The reserved pool seating for suite guests (and Pinnacles) was in the terraced area between decks 11 and 12.