Has anyone heard any NEW news regarding the grape and grain package?

Yes, a couple weeks ago someone posted about it. You could get a package for just wine or just beer. It was half the price of the beer/wine package.

Wasn't that package only offered on Explorer as it went to its extended drydock? It seemed like it was just a sell-off special for a ship moving to a new homeport, especially since it was mostly American beer that was offered.

I got off Explorer a few weeks ago and this was an option. As was mentioned it appears to have been an option for that cruise only since they were trying to clear out the shelves before dry dock. There wasn't a big promotion of it even then. It was more a fine print option, but my husband managed to find it. :)

That makes sense. Thanks everyone. I drink wine but not beer, my boyfriend drinks beer and not wine. Would have been the best of both worlds haha. With the price of the beer/wine package, I would have to drink a lot of wine in a day! Oh well