Charleston

landonsnanny

I think that is true at a lot of ports or for specific ships, schedules not up yet past April. I am still waiting to see if another ship is coming in place of Fantasy, well, HOPING/PRAYING anyways! Had hopes for Sunshine, but only doing a few sailings and not the months I need (she sails May and November). Hope they put the schedules out this week because I really want to do something for June 2016 and need to know my options. :)

There's about a thread a week about Fantasy and/or Charleston. No one knows what's happening and we probably won't know for a good while yet.

I happen to love the old gal and have almost 40 nights on her. I'm simply not a fan of newer/bigger/more bells-and-whistles/more people when I cruise ships. Sure, Guys Burgers and Blue Iguana are nice. So are fish & chips. But I don't go hungry without those!

I'm actually booked on the 4/30/16 sailing. It would be fitting if I were on her last sailing. I'd probably cry the last night! :o

When I board Fantasy, it really does feel like I'm "home" again. She's always had (imho) maybe the best food I've had on any ship. I like the Serenity Deck in the back. I love that there's no huge, blaring TV.

I'll miss her. :(

There's about a thread a week about Fantasy and/or Charleston. No one knows what's happening and we probably won't know for a good while yet.

I happen to love the old gal and have almost 40 nights on her. I'm simply not a fan of newer/bigger/more bells-and-whistles/more people when I cruise ships. Sure, Guys Burgers and Blue Iguana are nice. So are fish & chips. But I don't go hungry without those!

I'm actually booked on the 4/30/16 sailing. It would be fitting if I were on her last sailing. I'd probably cry the last night! :o

When I board Fantasy, it really does feel like I'm "home" again. She's always had (imho) maybe the best food I've had on any ship. I like the Serenity Deck in the back. I love that there's no huge, blaring TV.

I'll miss her. :(

I agree 100%

The fantasy was my first ever cruise and I loved it. I however like the bells and whistles others don't so MAYBE you guys will help me decide. I want something with the tv screen. I also love chucktown tho, so I am torn.