Craziest things to do on a cruise ship?

ummgood

I was kidding and telling my wife I might bring a fishing pole with us on our cruise. After all we have an aft verandah. Maybe I could catch a large fish or even a shark. Then if the food was poor in the MDR I could make a Bon fire out on the verandah and make some shark steaks.

What are some crazy ideas for word stuff to do on the ship you have heard of?

Strangely the crew on Star Clippers sometimes trail a baited line off the stern. The cruise director told us that on one occasion they caught a decent fish and hauled it in. To keep it fresh they put it in the swimming pool. It was cooked later in the cruise.

Regards John

Strangely the crew on Star Clippers sometimes trail a baited line off the stern. The cruise director told us that on one occasion they caught a decent fish and hauled it in. To keep it fresh they put it in the swimming pool. It was cooked later in the cruise.

Regards John

That sounds awesome. I guess if you put it in the hot tub you could technically do some sous vide cooking.

I think it would be cool to give drunk cruisers shotguns so they can shoot stuff off the back of the ship. Oh yea, we used to do that on the 70's.

Okay... Have never understood how people could laugh so hard they spit their beverage onto their screen until this post. Thank you for making my afternoon! Off to clean my screen.