New Internet packages

lara68

I just received an email from celebrity about a cruise in a few weeks. They showed new internet packages, including ones that had unlimited minutes. This seems similar to the ones on Royal. My husband and I are elite plus. I was wondering if anyone is familiar with these unlimited new plans and if like Royal you can apply your elite plus discount to it?

There was talk on our recent cruise about Unlimited Internet Packages. However, I would wish that the speed could be improved as it reminded me of the old 'dial up' service. It was painfully slow, even at off peak times.

on Summit right now....unlimited package was $299 without discount for 7 night cruise - discount did apply as we are with family that got the discount

Speed was about 3MB for the download speed

on Summit right now....unlimited package was $299 without discount for 7 night cruise - discount did apply as we are with family that got the discount

Speed was about 3MB for the download speed

thanks!!

We were recently on the Millennium in Asia and part way through the cruise we received an offer for a discount on unlimited internet access for the remainder of the cruise. We were still using our Elite minutes so we didn't sign up.

Mike in Ohio

I also believe the unlimited package was $299 for the week. We declined that and stayed with the free minutes for being Elite. It was painfully slow and I did not want to spend any more time trying to be patient in front of a computer when I was on vacation! I really didn't care what percentage they were offering!