RCI Adventure of the Seas Cabin Information Please

Adventure can anyone tell me if these cabins are ok. Need connecting cabins. Just wondering about noise below cabins and I think there are just cabins above these. Thanks you so much for any information or personal photo from another that have stayed in them.

Cabins 6234, 6236 on Adventure of the Seas

Thanks a bunch:D

Deck 6 is nice and especially for sail away. It's not too high or too low to get good ship pics! When are you sailing?

Mary

Not til April 2, 2016. But never to early to starting reading and gathering information.

Deck 6 is nice and especially for sail away. It's not too high or too low to get good ship pics! When are you sailing?

Mary

I'm so happy to hear this...we are in balcony 6630 and I'm excited. It will be my first balcony ever!!!

Thanks for this post op!

Hi you will love Adventure she got us hooked unfortunately she's not back in UK for a while We had cabin 8660 was a connecting room loads of room and no noise from any were.We were on our own but didn't even realise a baby was next door xx Happy Cruising xxx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

From the looks of the deck plan, your rooms are somewhere above Ben & Jerrys/Promenade/Connoisseur Club. I don't know how loud those places get but I imagine the promenade is loud in the morning. Doubtful that it's so loud it will bother you though. People give mixed reviews of the 6th floor decks with some saying the noise and music from places below are too loud and others saying they couldn't hear a thing. It probably boils down to your personal noise tolerance.

I have a promenade room booked on the 6th floor; I would prefer the 7th because people on the promenade look right up to the 6th floor rooms, but our friends who are coming with us booked a room on the 6th floor and it's more important to us to be near our friends, so we're sucking it up. They have a balcony room and I did read that the balcony rooms on the 6th floor are metal and that you can't look at the ocean while sitting.

From the looks of the deck plan, your rooms are somewhere above Ben & Jerrys/Promenade/Connoisseur Club. I don't know how loud those places get but I imagine the promenade is loud in the morning. Doubtful that it's so loud it will bother you though. People give mixed reviews of the 6th floor decks with some saying the noise and music from places below are too loud and others saying they couldn't hear a thing. It probably boils down to your personal noise tolerance.

I have a promenade room booked on the 6th floor; I would prefer the 7th because people on the promenade look right up to the 6th floor rooms, but our friends who are coming with us booked a room on the 6th floor and it's more important to us to be near our friends, so we're sucking it up. They have a balcony room and I did read that the balcony rooms on the 6th floor are metal and that you can't look at the ocean while sitting.

Her cabins are balcony cabins, not promenade cabins.

Balcony cabins are even numbers. Interiors are odd numbers.

I know. That's why I mentioned the piece about the metal balcony. The location is still above those places, even though maybe they're more above the back side of them where only employees go.

My reference to my own promenade cabin was because I too have a room on the 6th floor and have been reading reviews about the 6th floor cabins because of that. I'm sure the noise is more of an issue in actual promenade cabins than balconies or insides etc. But the floor in general seems to have mixed reviews as far as noise goes because it's above the promenade and some shops, bars etc. Sorry for the confusion :)

Edited by ColoradoGurl

Also I meant Promenade Cafe, not just the promenade in general. I was thinking maybe the promenade cafe noise would reach them, but maybe not.

I saw on another post that the balconies on Deck 6 are all metal and you can't see out if you're sitting down...any truth to that?

I would not take a balcony on deck 6 of Adventure, Explorer or Voyager because of the all-metal balcony front. If you can get balconies on another deck, that would be preferable.

Hi does anyone have a picture of their balcony from stateroom 6666 on the RCCL Adventures of the Seas?

Not 6666, but this is a deck 6 balcony the same generation of ship:

VEA-13.jpg

That doesn't looks so bad to me for a balcony. As for pictures, you can google it and find lots of stuff about specific cabins. The best sight in my opinon for seeing ship pictures and deck plans for all ships is Cruise Deck Plans To see a lot of detail, it requires paid membership but its cheap & worth it to me. I use it all the time.

I have loads of pics but don't know how to upload them can anyone help please Terrie :confused:

First you have to upload the photos to a photo sharing site, such as Flickr. Then you post a link to the photo here in your CC post.