Paradise Beach cost $

HDC80

I have ready many conflicting answers on the cost of Paradise beach. Some say free, others $3, and $5. I know the water toys are an additional $15. How much is the admission fee.

We will bringing our own snorkel equipment and will purchase food/drinks there.

Also, how much would a taxi be for 4 adults and two children?

Thank you for your help :)

I have ready many conflicting answers on the cost of Paradise beach. Some say free, others $3, and $5. I know the water toys are an additional $15. How much is the admission fee. It was $3 for a long time; believe it was recently bumped to $5 each

We will bringing our own snorkel equipment and will purchase food/drinks there.

Also, how much would a taxi be for 4 adults and two children? About $30 each way, depending slightly upon which of the 3 cruise piers you are at. Fares will be posted on a board near the cab line by your pier.

Thank you for your help :)

Have a great cruise! :)

we were there last week and admission was $3 each. cab was $16 for 4 adults in a van that could have easily handled 2 more. cab fees are for the vehicle not pp. plenty of times my wife and I have shared a cab with another couple waiting in line to split the fare.

have fun and get the guacamole!

we were there last week and admission was $3 each. cab was $16 for 4 adults in a van that could have easily handled 2 more. cab fees are for the vehicle not pp. plenty of times my wife and I have shared a cab with another couple waiting in line to split the fare.

have fun and get the guacamole!

Thanks for the info in this thread. We are looking at things to do over three stops in Cozumel this year. What peir were did you port at in Cozumel? Apparently that makes a difference in cab fares. Was the fare charged the same as what was published on the signs?

The guacamole sounds good. Always love the guacamole when we go to Cancun.

Oh thanks for the info. Do you have kids? We have a 10 and 7 year old. I was wondering if it would be too hard for them to climb the water slides.

Also, was it crowded?

Thanks for the info in this thread. We are looking at things to do over three stops in Cozumel this year. What peir were did you port at in Cozumel? Apparently that makes a difference in cab fares. Was the fare charged the same as what was published on the signs? The fare should match what is posted on the sign by the cab line for your pier, but it never hurts to confirm the fare with your driver BEFORE you get into the cab.

The guacamole sounds good. Always love the guacamole when we go to Cancun.

Take note of what pier you need to return to - it can get confusing after a bucket of beers and a few margaritas. :o

Oh thanks for the info. Do you have kids? We have a 10 and 7 year old. I was wondering if it would be too hard for them to climb the water slides.

Also, was it crowded?

The giant 14' inflatable iceberg would likely be the most challenging to climb of the water toys. We have been to Paradise Beach twice. The first time we were there, my youngest was 8, and he had no problems climbing up the water slides or the giant iceberg. If your children find the iceberg to be too much of a challenge, there are smaller slides there as well.

I have written a review with photos from our last visit to Paradise Beach in 2012. It is located from posts #26 - #31 in the link below:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1539800&page=2

To see more photo's and video clips of our visit to Paradise Beach in 2012, please watch my YouTube video:

[YOUTUBE]imVdisSZ4kE[/YOUTUBE]

FYI: When we were at Paradise Beach in 2012, it cost $12/person for use of the watertoys. According to the Paradise Beach website, the cost of this has now increased to $15. Use of the facilities and chairs is $3.

Uggg, I really dislike those inflatables. Are there locations where you can lounge and your view is not impeded by those ugly masses?

Yes - it is called Nachi Cocom, and they have no music or water toys and consequently attract fewer kids/teens. Quiet, relaxing, w/good food/drinks/service and limited to 100 guests per day.

Our family of four (DD 12 and DS 9) very much enjoyed our beach day at Paradise. I loved the shrimp ceviche and our son had a blast on the trampoline on the beach. Something for everybody, really -- even reliable shade under the umbrellas for a sun-phobe like myself, and a nice pool for those who prefer that to the ocean.

Yes - it is called Nachi Cocom, and they have no music or water toys and consequently attract fewer kids/teens. Quiet, relaxing, w/good food/drinks/service and limited to 100 guests per day.

Thanks. I have heard of it but not read a lot in to is. Though I know it is AI. We are not really in to AI. Not big drinkers. Though perhaps it is still worth it?

Thanks. I have heard of it but not read a lot in to is. Though I know it is AI. We are not really in to AI. Not big drinkers. Though perhaps it is still worth it?

The costs of food, sodas, bottled water and even a couple of drinks can add up. The less crowded, quiet and relaxing atmosphere is almost worth the AI price to me, especially after dealing with the crowds on the ship.

• 4 weeks later...

when you dont drink alcohol, not interested in the water park just a chair and umbrella paradise beach is a great option.

I hear some people bring a thermos with iced sodas and some food from the ship. But remember that every person at PB need to consume 10$ in food or drinks.