Wrigley80's Carnival Breeze Photo Review - March 8-14, 2015

wrigley80

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20414_zpsjkytomp9.jpg

I ordered Chicken Quesadillas. They were so good.....this definitely wasn't a quesadilla from Taco Bell....hahahaha

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20415_zpsgmaasoj0.jpg

Notice Peggy's drink on the right. It was in a pineapple....it was a pineapple upside down. Whatever was in it was STRONG

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20416_zpsvwvxm0lc.jpg

This is my "I'm so drunk but having so much fun face." Not sure what was up with that girl's face behind me :p

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20417_zps4lvjdpep.jpg

Yeah I know this picture is upside down. That's cause I took it like that. I was feeling really good on the bus ride from Playa Bonita to our final stop on the Bar Hop.....Rastas. Oh yeah we had fun for sure at Rastas.....just wait until you see what happened there :p

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20419_zpsurivlxs0.jpg

This is Rastas. Rastas was a reggae bar and the drinks were flowing freely here

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20420_zpszblueomv.jpg

I ordered a Tequila Sunrise for my first drink here....yep I said my first drink

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20421_zpsip2jusgm.jpg

Red Solo Cup.....I'll drink you up. Isn't that how it goes

I love your review!!!!! I was trying to figure out if I could make in on the cruise in December, but I would be gone for my son's 7th birthday, and I don't think he would appreciate that. One day I hope to be on a cruise ship with you! Keep going and enjoying life!!!

On the count down until my next cruise with just my family! So excited!

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20422_zpsit9n8dvs.jpg

My tequila sunrise and my shot of COCO LOCO. At every bar on the bar hop we received a Welcome Shot of whatever the bartender wanted to serve up. At Rastas it was a shot of the COCO LOCO. It was tequila, tequila, and I think more tequila :p

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20423_zpsmejy4mzn.jpg

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20424_zpsbvz6ykia.jpg

Me, Peggy, and Jan enjoying our COCO LOCO shot

I love your review!!!!! I was trying to figure out if I could make in on the cruise in December, but I would be gone for my son's 7th birthday, and I don't think he would appreciate that. One day I hope to be on a cruise ship with you! Keep going and enjoying life!!!

On the count down until my next cruise with just my family! So excited!

Thank You so much. Bring him with you....that's what Camp Carnival is for :) :p ;) I know my KREWE would love to have you onboard with us.

I am jealous that you are cruising on the Valor. That was my first cruise with Carnival. I will always love the Valor

I am sitting here at work reading this in tears :) you don't know how much this means to me. You are so kind. I always look forward to your comments because they are so king-hearted and genuine.

And you are more than welcome to cruise with me and my KREWE anytime. We are always looking for more members ;) Our next KREWE cruise is December 7, 2015 on the Elation. Just a short 5-day and we would love to have you onboard with us.

When you have a minute will you please send me an email to butzy80@gmail.com....I would like to ask you a question.

And seriously THANK YOU for making my day :)

Be happy too..it may be tomorrow or next day...really really tired today and weird hrs times 10 this week...but thank you too for saying that..it made my day too. I really really try...I fail..with fear and anger and the ups and downs of life sometimes but I really really try to be that way..I really think kindness and genuine heart is where we will one day end up in the end..thanks be to God...and what we are supposed to be for each other...

Watching a bit about Lincoln to get me dozy for some sleep before work...late aft and eve tonight and then hope to have a more regular bedtime yahoo.

He was closer to you..he was so absolutely amazing...he overcame so much..yet he had such deep ups and downs..he is a real miracle of a guy..the History Channel I love...today is a sad history of his assassination..so they are doing alot...we are so rich of having someone who cared so much to keep this a union even though it was horrible, horrible time...I's love to see all that there some time..HE ENDURED so much and did not turn out like many do..he was 9 when his mom died...gee...ok..on and on..thanks LOL..you guys had a great time...great photos....Sarah....zzzzzzzzzzzzz then email...LOL.

I love your one liners......"this was not Taco Bell"...LOL....just chill if one thing gets bleeped....one person can not like....just keep enjoying your review..a bleep and onward...I missed whatever it was...sarah

Edited by sjn911

OK....so you know that game "Never have I ever." So my friend Laura can't say anymore "Never Have I Ever gotten a tattoo at a Mexican Bar." :eek:

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20425_zpsdwepo923.jpg

Laura got a temporary tattoo from a guy named Miguel at Rastas. I mean does it get any better than that. Now I know it was only temporary but just wait until you see what it said

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20427_zpsd9q4mpef.jpg

This is one of those things that I will never forget....a classic vacation moment

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20428_zpso4dvhllm.jpg

Miguel was very focused......hahahaha

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20443_zpswra2fjb5.jpg

I bet you were all thinking that she was going to get a cute little butterfly or a flower. OH NO.....she got the name "BUBBA" tattooed across her back. I mean seriously who does that....Laura did. And at my encouraging so that made it even better.

my bucket list has a new item.... go on a cruise with Wrigley80 and her crew. lol..... you seem to have so much fun.

I agree!! Too bad I am going on a cruise in late Nov otherwise I might say hey, can I tag along and meet some great people!!

my bucket list has a new item.... go on a cruise with Wrigley80 and her crew. lol..... you seem to have so much fun.

I like that Bucket List item. That needs to be moved up to the top :) Come with us in December on the Elation. You are more than welcome to join us

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20417_zps4lvjdpep.jpg

Yeah I know this picture is upside down. That's cause I took it like that. I was feeling really good on the bus ride from Playa Bonita to our final stop on the Bar Hop.....Rastas. Oh yeah we had fun for sure at Rastas.....just wait until you see what happened there :p

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20419_zpsurivlxs0.jpg

This is Rastas. Rastas was a reggae bar and the drinks were flowing freely here

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20420_zpszblueomv.jpg

I ordered a Tequila Sunrise for my first drink here....yep I said my first drink

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20421_zpsip2jusgm.jpg

Red Solo Cup.....I'll drink you up. Isn't that how it goes

I so cannot believe I know this but it goes... Red Solo cup, I'll fill you up, lets have a party lol!!! (I think I just made my husband proud)!:D

Brianna,

We don't even have any cruises planned right now, and I am still hooked on your reviews! Thanks for the info and pics of the beaches and bars on the east side of Cozumel. We are hoping to stay on Cozumel next winter for several days, and one thing we wanted to check out was the east side of the island (we've been to Cozumel several times on cruises, but never explored the east side). Now you've given me some info!!

Paul

I'm really enjoying the latest updates about your day in Cozumel and the "Bar Hop". You all look like you had so much fun...I think I could hang with you guys and have a great time. Oh, love those T-Shirts, great idea!!! We've been to Cozumel twice but never on the Eastern side and would love to check it out next time and I think the Bar Hop would be a great way to do it since you stopped at several different places. I noticed that I must have missed something and it had to have been good...that will teach me to put errand running/housework as priority in the morning instead of getting on CC as I normally do. Can't wait for the rest. :D

Me too, loving your review! You and your Krewe sure look like you are having a blast! Put me on your long list who would love to join your Krewe:)

I'm not sure I could keep up with you all though:D

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20Album%201%20071_zpszbcz8aau.jpg

They even had chickens in HELL

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20Album%201%20072_zps6er7o5yr.jpg

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20Album%201%20073_zpsjeutmmbt.jpg

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20Album%201%20075_zps00ljb9j4.jpg

We were in HELL for about 45 minutes and that was long enough :p We headed back up to the Devils Hangout shop where we waited for the next bus to take us back to Port area. We had a busy but very fun day in Grand Cayman

Nice to see Hell again. I go to church with a lady whose cousin owns the middle gift shop on the left. Met her a few years back, she gave us a free post card to mail from Hell. How funny is that? Love Cayman, headed back in June. Can't wait to cruise again. Great review. Thanks for taking the time. Hope your Dad is doing better. :)

Hey Brianna! Loving your review as usual! I've only made it through page 7 so far but I'm sooooo missing the Breeze now! I need to book another cruise on her soon. Guess I'll have to settle for the Magic in 2 months! :p

Ok back to reading. :)

I am sitting here at work reading this in tears :) you don't know how much this means to me. You are so kind. I always look forward to your comments because they are so king-hearted and genuine.

And you are more than welcome to cruise with me and my KREWE anytime. We are always looking for more members ;) Our next KREWE cruise is December 7, 2015 on the Elation. Just a short 5-day and we would love to have you onboard with us.

When you have a minute will you please send me an email to butzy80@gmail.com....I would like to ask you a question.

And seriously THANK YOU for making my day :)

Be happy too..it may be tomorrow or next day...really really tired today and weird hrs times 10 this week...but thank you too for saying that..it made my day too. I really really try...I fail..with fear and anger and the ups and downs of life sometimes but I really really try to be that way..I really think kindness and genuine heart is where we will one day end up in the end..thanks be to God...and what we are supposed to be for each other...

Watching a bit about Lincoln to get me dozy for some sleep before work...late aft and eve tonight and then hope to have a more regular bedtime yahoo.

He was closer to you..he was so absolutely amazing...he overcame so much..yet he had such deep ups and downs..he is a real miracle of a guy..the History Channel I love...today is a sad history of his assassination..so they are doing alot...we are so rich of having someone who cared so much to keep this a union even though it was horrible, horrible time...I's love to see all that there some time..HE ENDURED so much and did not turn out like many do..he was 9 when his mom died...gee...ok..on and on..thanks LOL..you guys had a great time...great photos....Sarah....zzzzzzzzzzzzz then email...LOL.

I love your one liners......"this was not Taco Bell"...LOL....just chill if one thing gets bleeped....one person can not like....just keep enjoying your review..a bleep and onward...I missed whatever it was...sarah

Coming from Illinois we had many field trips to Springfield to see Lincoln's home. When I was in 7th I did a history project on the history of barbed wire. Barbed wire was created in Dekalb, IL so I did a history project. I got a superior rating at the Regional and State level. The state level was in Springfield where I received the Lincoln Award for Historic Excellence. As a 7th grader you don't think it's a big deal but looking back on it now it was a pretty big deal.

Thanks Again for all the kind thoughts [emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I so cannot believe I know this but it goes... Red Solo cup, I'll fill you up, lets have a party lol!!! (I think I just made my husband proud)!:D

Yeah I know the song and I was singing it at the bar. That was a funny sight to see [emoji6]

Brianna,

We don't even have any cruises planned right now, and I am still hooked on your reviews! Thanks for the info and pics of the beaches and bars on the east side of Cozumel. We are hoping to stay on Cozumel next winter for several days, and one thing we wanted to check out was the east side of the island (we've been to Cozumel several times on cruises, but never explored the east side). Now you've given me some info!!

Paul

Thank you. You need to fix that no cruises booked now [emoji6] the Eastern side of Cozumel is unlike any thing you've seen in the Caribbean. You can't even describe the pure beauty on the Eastern side. And if you go to Cozumel and only see the western side then you are missing out.

I'm really enjoying the latest updates about your day in Cozumel and the "Bar Hop". You all look like you had so much fun...I think I could hang with you guys and have a great time. Oh, love those T-Shirts, great idea!!! We've been to Cozumel twice but never on the Eastern side and would love to check it out next time and I think the Bar Hop would be a great way to do it since you stopped at several different places. I noticed that I must have missed something and it had to have been good...that will teach me to put errand running/housework as priority in the morning instead of getting on CC as I normally do. Can't wait for the rest. :D

We had a great time on the Bar Hop. It was so much fun. And you could totally hang with us any day [emoji2] the shirts were Laura's idea. We ordered them so that we all had a different color and number.

The Bar Hop is a great way to see the other side of the island. You get to 4 stops, you get a shot at each bar, and transportation all along the way.

Me too, loving your review! You and your Krewe sure look like you are having a blast! Put me on your long list who would love to join your Krewe:)

I'm not sure I could keep up with you all though:D

Thank you so much. I always have a great time cruising with the Krewe. And this cruise with my girls was a great time for sure. It definitely gave me the chance to really get to know my friends. You can join me and the Krewe on a cruise anyday [emoji6][emoji2]

You could keep up with us [emoji6]

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20222_zpshyvndltk.jpg

An empty Lido Deck at breakfast...yeah that never happens :eek: Where is everybody???

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20223_zpsgnseegpi.jpg

No Lines on Lido.....

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20224_zpso5cxhk3x.jpg

After breakfast it was time to hit the pool. Port Days like this where I decided to stay onboard are so relaxing because there is no one around. It's like you have the whole ship to yourself

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20225_zpsqkdq58o8.jpg

b30a05cd-b19b-4fd8-91ed-ec28977f10f9_zpsdy3g7pww.jpg

I love these little Huts on Lido

Nice ND shirt!! Go Irish!