Wrigley80's Carnival Breeze Photo Review - March 8-14, 2015

wrigley80

I dont know about all of you but hate that last night and the last morning of the cruise, i just wish it would never end!

Brianna - i think you should book a last minute on the Breeze and come hang out with me on May 23rd :D :D Our roll call is a bit stale so i'm not confident i'm going to have much luck with finding some adults to hang with. They did finally start talking about a meet and greet so maybe i'll get lucky and find some adults to hang with, I just have the boys with me for this cruise as the ***** $how couldn't go at the time we were this time. I'm sure there are going to be a few days i would like some adult time to hang and have a few drinks and go dancing. That's one of the perks about having a teen - built in babysitter for the younger one :)

Thank You and yes I really hope you are able to cruise with me in the not too distant future. I hope you enjoyed the review :)

So glad you feel that way...me too..e-mail me any time...

Also so touched by the Lean and the Cruise Director...you got to be honored for what you bring...and what a cutie...whew...gulp...he is as cute as a favorite singer of mine...whew....

Love the ending..sad it is the ending but so cool you showed the friends last lunch..the new friends and the plans for Nashville, how you went to Tampa etc...fabulous...now is the time girl and so glad you are doing it...along with supporting your family...so important to keep the balance..you got a cute tan on this trip...

Much love, Sarah

Brianna, you've done it again. Now I don't know how I'll last until our Pride cruise in November ! I just told my husband, "I want to cruise NOW." I was reading your review when I said it, of course.

We loved the Cozumel Bar Hop and we don't even drink much. We had the shots and one drink at Rastas. I have some beautiful photos in my review of the Legend. I promote that tour whenever I can because it was so much FUN. You had one stop that was different than ours. I totally agree about the steps at Coconuts !!

My husband stayed on the bus at Coconuts because of his mobility issues and I can tell you my close to 70 year old arthritic knees found it a real challenge to get up and down those steps. I don't like, 'creatures, ' and I was afraid something would jump out at me on those steps. LOL, I could just see me trying to get away from whatever it might have been. I didn't even like those 'grasshoppers,' that guy was making !

Thank you again for the time and effort in putting your review together. I love escaping with reviews. Hope the dialysis is going well. I'll be praying for a transplant call for your dad. When they called my husband to offer him a transplant, they had to call him at the dialysis center to ask him if he wanted it ! His answer was, "Absolutely." That was the best call we've ever received. Hoping you will experience that same joy one day.

Happy traveling in Dec. I'll wait for that review.

I named my last minivan Bertha! LOL But she bit the dust and my new minivan is Silly Sally :)

Thanks for the great review, I love living vicariously through a great girls cruise. Majority of my cruises are kid centered and I can't wait until they go off to college so I can have my time!! haha...j/k...sort of

OMG Brianna, when you get down to South Florida again, you have to call me so we can meet for drinks!

Hope things are going well with your dad, one of the few reasons your reviews caught my attention was the great relationship you have with your dad.

So sad to see another absolutely wonderful review come to an end :( Thank you so much for sharing your cruise with those of us "impatiently" waiting for our next one....My thoughts and prayers are with your Dad and your family....and for your neighbors devastated by mother nature.

No, how can it be over? Thanks again for a great review, Brianna.:) Breeze is my favourite ship. Did you ever have Butch as a cruise director? We had him on one of our Glory cruises and our Breeze cruise, too. He was great!

Heather

I can't believe your review is over already. :( I really enjoyed this one as much as all the others. I also love getting up early when sailing back into Miami, it's so beautiful all lit up in the pre dawn hours...I love the colors of the buildings. Your pictures came out great - love them. All of your pictures are really good. December IS a long time to wait. I know what you can do at work now that your review is done...look at other cruise options and book another one. :D Thanks again for taking the time to do this one and looking forward to the next Wrigley80 review, whether it's December or sometime before that.

Well there you have it my friends...my review is now complete. And it sucks because now I may actually have to do some work during the day :p :) ;)

I hope you all enjoyed my review....my next one will be from our KREWE cruise on the Carnival Elation on December 7th. That's unless I take another cruise between now and then. December is a long time away.....and I don't think I will make it until then :D

You may still continue to ask any and all questions about my cruise on the Breeze and I will do my best to answer them for you.

Thanks Again to everyone for reading my review and leaving such wonderful comments. These reviews are a lot of work but I know that I enjoy reading the reviews of others so its only right that I return the favor when I cruise

Thanks again for such a fun review!! Last year I was getting on the Dream as you were getting off and this year I will be doing a b2b on the Elation when you get off. I need to send you my cell number so you can text me things that I absolutely MUST do on the Elation. Have a great weekend!

Thank you! I have been looking on TripAdvisor and found a few things to do i think - one is BlueFoot pirate adventures and the other was the Everglades park, I also looked at the Water Taxi and the kids are really wanting to do that as well. Hopefully those things will keep us occupied enough for two days that it will wear the kiddos out enough to just pass out when we get back to hotel and not be too bored :)

Uber is great - at least up here in Ohio anyway and they are so much more cheaper - almost by half - than a cab. From what I'm reading it looks like Uber is actually pretty new to Florida and has only been in Fort Lauderdale for a little over a year if what i am seeing on google is accurate.

If you've ever watched Gator Boys on Animal Planet. That show is filmed in part at Everglades Holiday Park. We went there after a cruise. It was fun....you went on the airboat ride and then they also had a gator show

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No!!! I don't want this to be over!!! :( I can't wait for our cruise in October and reviews are tiding me over. Sigh.

I don't want it to be over either. Your cruise will be here before ya know it [emoji6]

I dont know about all of you but hate that last night and the last morning of the cruise, i just wish it would never end!

Brianna - i think you should book a last minute on the Breeze and come hang out with me on May 23rd :D :D Our roll call is a bit stale so i'm not confident i'm going to have much luck with finding some adults to hang with. They did finally start talking about a meet and greet so maybe i'll get lucky and find some adults to hang with, I just have the boys with me for this cruise as the ***** $how couldn't go at the time we were this time. I'm sure there are going to be a few days i would like some adult time to hang and have a few drinks and go dancing. That's one of the perks about having a teen - built in babysitter for the younger one :)

Me too. And I really felt that on this cruise. I just didn't want the last night to end. I think that's why we stayed up so late.

I would love to join ya on the Breeze in May but I'll be in New Orleans at that time. I am flying to New Orleans on May 27th to spend a week with friends. I love New Orleans so I am excited to be going back to spend time with friends. Go on your roll call and suggest some group excursions or group activities on the ship.

You seriously need to think about joining us in December on the Elation. We would love to have you join us

So glad you feel that way...me too..e-mail me any time...

Also so touched by the Lean and the Cruise Director...you got to be honored for what you bring...and what a cutie...whew...gulp...he is as cute as a favorite singer of mine...whew....

Love the ending..sad it is the ending but so cool you showed the friends last lunch..the new friends and the plans for Nashville, how you went to Tampa etc...fabulous...now is the time girl and so glad you are doing it...along with supporting your family...so important to keep the balance..you got a cute tan on this trip...

Much love, Sarah

Yes I was truly touched that the cruise director took the time to do that for me. That was a great way to close out a wonderful cruise. And yes he is definitely a hottie.

Thank You Sarah. Yes I truly had a great time with friends on this cruise. And I really got to know my friends. And I met some new friends who will be friends for life. I'm at a time in my life when I am able to travel and have a good time while still helping out my dad at home. I have found that balance and it's working out for the best.

Brianna, you've done it again. Now I don't know how I'll last until our Pride cruise in November ! I just told my husband, "I want to cruise NOW." I was reading your review when I said it, of course.

We loved the Cozumel Bar Hop and we don't even drink much. We had the shots and one drink at Rastas. I have some beautiful photos in my review of the Legend. I promote that tour whenever I can because it was so much FUN. You had one stop that was different than ours. I totally agree about the steps at Coconuts !!

My husband stayed on the bus at Coconuts because of his mobility issues and I can tell you my close to 70 year old arthritic knees found it a real challenge to get up and down those steps. I don't like, 'creatures, ' and I was afraid something would jump out at me on those steps. LOL, I could just see me trying to get away from whatever it might have been. I didn't even like those 'grasshoppers,' that guy was making !

Thank you again for the time and effort in putting your review together. I love escaping with reviews. Hope the dialysis is going well. I'll be praying for a transplant call for your dad. When they called my husband to offer him a transplant, they had to call him at the dialysis center to ask him if he wanted it ! His answer was, "Absolutely." That was the best call we've ever received. Hoping you will experience that same joy one day.

Happy traveling in Dec. I'll wait for that review.

Yeah I don't think I'll be able to last until out cruise in December. I will have to check out your review of the Legend to see pics from the Bar Hop. Your hubby was the smart one staying on the bus at Coconuts. I think I will do that next time. Those steps were BRUTAL. What stop did we have that was different from yours.

Thanks Again for the well wishes for my dad. He started dialysis this week and so far so good.....hopefully it stays that way.

I'll be looking for your review of the Pride in November. [emoji2]

Great review! Now you have me looking at the Breeze repo! [emoji15] We are also looking at the 12/7 Elation for a little winter getaway. Love cruising from NOLA!! Hmm maybe I'll see you there! [emoji1]

Thank You. Oh yeah you know you wanna join us on the Breeze repo cruise. The ports on that cruise are awesome.....St. Lucia, St. Maarten, Aruba, Curaçao, and Cozumel.

And the December 7th cruise on the Elation is with my KREWE. You are guaranteed to have a good time with the KREWE. We will welcome you in to the group

Another fantastic review!! Thank you for all your time and effort! Please keep us updated on your dad. Continued prayers for him...

Thank you so much. I will definitely keep everyone updated on my dad's progress. Thank you for the continued prayers [emoji173]️

Brianna, I have been following your wonderful review,and thoroughly enjoyed it. The pictures are professional to me and I feel as though I was with you. A little over 2 years ago I asked a question on the Carnival site about the Ecstasy. It was a very low price and we were going to be in FL for a Princess cruise. You gave me positive advice and you were correct. How I wish more people would see a cruise the way you do. My very best to your dear father. Continue to enjoy your family, life and cruising.

Yeah I don't think I'll be able to last until out cruise in December. I will have to check out your review of the Legend to see pics from the Bar Hop. Your hubby was the smart one staying on the bus at Coconuts. I think I will do that next time. Those steps were BRUTAL. What stop did we have that was different from yours.

Thanks Again for the well wishes for my dad. He started dialysis this week and so far so good.....hopefully it stays that way.

I'll be looking for your review of the Pride in November. [emoji2]

The Legend review was the first time I tried to insert photos. It took me a little while to 'get it,' so the photos kick in later. You will eventually get to them. In the meantime, just enjoy the descriptions; photos will follow.

I named my last minivan Bertha! LOL But she bit the dust and my new minivan is Silly Sally :)

Thanks for the great review, I love living vicariously through a great girls cruise. Majority of my cruises are kid centered and I can't wait until they go off to college so I can have my time!! haha...j/k...sort of

OMG Brianna, when you get down to South Florida again, you have to call me so we can meet for drinks!

Hope things are going well with your dad, one of the few reasons your reviews caught my attention was the great relationship you have with your dad.

This was my first all girls cruise but definitely not my last. We all had a great time.

Yes I will give you a call when I'm in South Florida next. In June I am flying to Orlando to spend a week with Laura. I'm already looking at a short 4-5 day cruise while I'm in Florida.

I'm an only child so I've always had a wonderful relationship with my parents.....especially with my dad. We've always been very close [emoji2]

Thank you for the well wishes for my dad

So sad to see another absolutely wonderful review come to an end :( Thank you so much for sharing your cruise with those of us "impatiently" waiting for our next one....My thoughts and prayers are with your Dad and your family....and for your neighbors devastated by mother nature.

Me too. But I guess all good things must come to an end.

Thank you for the prayers for my dad and my community. The outpouring of support for only little community has been incredible

No, how can it be over? Thanks again for a great review, Brianna.:) Breeze is my favourite ship. Did you ever have Butch as a cruise director? We had him on one of our Glory cruises and our Breeze cruise, too. He was great!

Heather

Thank you so much. No we have never had the privilege of cruising with Butch. I've heard nothing but great things about him. I know he is doing a lot more now in the corporate offices for Carnival

I can't believe your review is over already. :( I really enjoyed this one as much as all the others. I also love getting up early when sailing back into Miami, it's so beautiful all lit up in the pre dawn hours...I love the colors of the buildings. Your pictures came out great - love them. All of your pictures are really good. December IS a long time to wait. I know what you can do at work now that your review is done...look at other cruise options and book another one. :D Thanks again for taking the time to do this one and looking forward to the next Wrigley80 review, whether it's December or sometime before that.

Thank you so much Holly. And the screen shot photos wouldn't upload to photobucket. But thank you for taking them for me.

Miami is definitely one of those ports where I like to get up early on the return morning because the city skyline is just beautiful in those early morning hours.

And you know me too well. I am going to see Laura in Florida in mid-June so I already researching for a possible 4-5 day cruise. The Fascination has my attention cause it goes to Half Moon Cay.