Wrigley80's Carnival Breeze Photo Review - March 8-14, 2015

wrigley80

This was an awesome review! Thank you for taking the time to share your vacation with us. You've got me really looking forward to my cruise on the Breeze in September!! :D

I hope all is well with your dad, and my prayers are also with your friends & and neighbors who were affected by the storm.

Dee

You just made mine too...having to leave a small city (my favorite kind of place) seven years ago and enjoy the pros and cons of this part of my journey back home in also beloved Montana...i have stayed young and happy here making cruise friends.....thanks for being a special new friend and keeping us all loved up and happy about cruising...you are going to have a huge following..both here and in your career and doing it the right way...there is always enough to go around with your passion and you are alot like my friend who started as a TA in her late 40's!! Now seventy plus and only playing bridge on the fancy ships but still partially supporting herself as TA....God bless and thanks for thinking of me as a friend...I sure do you and I am afraid you will see me on one or two of your cruises...LOL...hugs...Sarah

I hope I do see you. And just holler out my name. You know I'll respond [emoji4] keep in touch

Great review! I want to cruise with you too!

Thank You. The more the merrier.

I am beginning to think that with all the people who want to cruise with me maybe I should create a Wrigley80 group cruise. Who's In??? [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

This was an awesome review! Thank you for taking the time to share your vacation with us. You've got me really looking forward to my cruise on the Breeze in September!! :D

I hope all is well with your dad, and my prayers are also with your friends & and neighbors who were affected by the storm.

Dee

Thank You. You will love your cruise on the Breeze. September will be here before ya know it

And thank you for the well wishes for my dad as well as my community.

I hope your Dad is doing well.

I always enjoy reading your reviews. You have a great outlook on life and don't sweat the small stuff. I think that sometimes we take the "critic" part of Cruise Critic too seriously.

We were looking at the Breeze repositioning too but now are leaning towards the Magic instead. She is going from Galveston to Port Canaveral during the same time but hitting ports we haven't been to before.

I hope that we can sail together sometime and discuss or favorite Cub's memories. Hey, anyone can have a bad century.:D

I hope that helped to answer your questions [emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Brianna,

Thanks - you answered perfectly.

Again, loved your review. Can't wait for our turn on Breeze.

Thanks for your review Brianna. I was going back and forth between the Breeze and the Pride because of your review and Jamman5544's review of the Pride. We chose the Breeze but don't go until Oct. 2016. 8 days Eastern Caribbean. Can't wait

I hope your Dad is doing well.

I always enjoy reading your reviews. You have a great outlook on life and don't sweat the small stuff. I think that sometimes we take the "critic" part of Cruise Critic too seriously.

We were looking at the Breeze repositioning too but now are leaning towards the Magic instead. She is going from Galveston to Port Canaveral during the same time but hitting ports we haven't been to before.

I hope that we can sail together sometime and discuss or favorite Cub's memories. Hey, anyone can have a bad century.:D

I left cruise critic for a while after my last review because I needed a break from some of the negativity that was on here. You're never going to be able to please everyone all of the time but if you can't be happy on a cruise then you need to find a hobby....haha

Oh c'mon you know you want to join us on the Breeze. I can't wait to see St. Lucia. That port alone sold me on that cruise.

Hey the Cubs are looking pretty good so far. I am going to remain optimistic this year

I hope that helped to answer your questions [emoji2]

Brianna,

Thanks - you answered perfectly.

Again, loved your review. Can't wait for our turn on Breeze.

Ok good. Thank again for reading my review. Your cruise will be here before you know it. Have a great cruise on the Breeze

Thanks for your review Brianna. I was going back and forth between the Breeze and the Pride because of your review and Jamman5544's review of the Pride. We chose the Breeze but don't go until Oct. 2016. 8 days Eastern Caribbean. Can't wait

Jamman is going on the Breeze in August so I'm sure that you'll get another photo review from him for that cruise.

If I had to choose between the Pride and the Breeze....I would pick the Breeze everytime

Loved your review. I'm going to Cozumel on my Magic cruise in October & I am thinking very seriously about doing the Bar Hope tour.

Can not wait until my sister & I sail on the Breeze. Wish we could do the repo cruise but our work schedules will not allow for us to be off during the holidays. We will sail on her before she leaves Miami(October 2016 or early November 2016).

Glad to hear that your dad is doing better.

Brianna - or anyone for that matter, have you ever rented one of the cameras on the ship? If so how much was it and did they work well? Are they water resistant?

I have personally never rented one but I believe they were like $30.00 for the day for a waterproof camera and then Carnival will charge you to develop the pictures when you return the camera.

You may want to look into just purchasing a waterproof camera before you leave on your cruise. I have the Nikon S100.....it was only $75.00 when I got it. It is waterproof and it takes great photos. There are other more expensive models as well....Fuji, Panasonic Lumix

Loved your review. I'm going to Cozumel on my Magic cruise in October & I am thinking very seriously about doing the Bar Hope tour.

Can not wait until my sister & I sail on the Breeze. Wish we could do the repo cruise but our work schedules will not allow for us to be off during the holidays. We will sail on her before she leaves Miami(October 2016 or early November 2016).

Glad to hear that your dad is doing better.

Thank You so much. Oh don't think too long about the Bar Hop....it was an absolute blast. I have been to Cozumel many times and done many different things everything from swimming with manatees, city tours, Nachi Cocum, and just a day of shopping. Other than swimming with the manatees.....the Bar Hop would have to be my favorite excursion

Brianna - or anyone for that matter, have you ever rented one of the cameras on the ship? If so how much was it and did they work well? Are they water resistant?

We were on the Freedom last month and they were renting GoPros.

I'm not sure what the rate was but I do rremember they had a daily rate and a cruise long one too.

Brianna,

I love reading your reviews and would love to be on a cruise with you! You really know how to pack alot of fun into a trip! I know that you've cruised out of NOLA before and was wondering what your thoughts were on the different ships that will be there. Elation vs. Dream vs. Triumph. Any feedback from you is appreciated. You are my favorite reviewer and I love the time and effort that you put into everything you do. Hope all is well at home with your Dad.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Forums mobile app

Brianna,

I love reading your reviews and would love to be on a cruise with you! You really know how to pack alot of fun into a trip! I know that you've cruised out of NOLA before and was wondering what your thoughts were on the different ships that will be there. Elation vs. Dream vs. Triumph. Any feedback from you is appreciated. You are my favorite reviewer and I love the time and effort that you put into everything you do. Hope all is well at home with your Dad.

Hello. Thank you so much for reading my reviews. So happy that enjoy them [emoji2] I try to have as much fun as I possibly can on a cruise. Whether it was my first cruise or my 17th.....I still get that same giddy feeling when I step foot on the ship.

New Orleans is my favorite city to cruise out of. Comparing the Dream, Elation, and Triumph is taking 3 completely classes of ships.

The Elation is small (Fantasy Class). I love the Fantasy class ships. There aren't any balconies. The Serenity deck is AMAZING. I have been on the Elation once with a second time coming in December.

The Triumph is what I would consider a mid-size ship with balconies. The Triumph has the 2.0 upgrades with Guys Burgers, Blue Iguana cantina, among many other upgrades. I have never cruised on the Triumph.

The Dream is a mega ship with the outdoor Lanai, serenity deck is at the front of the ship. I have cruised on the Dream twice.

Thank you for the well wishes for my Dad. [emoji2]

Thanks for your quick response. Enjoy your next vacation and I look forward to your future reviews. Here's hoping to meeting you in person some day!

You're welcome. My next mini-vacation is next week....I am going to Nashville for 3 days to spend time with friends that I met on this cruise. And at the end of May I am going to New Orleans for a week to spend time with friends.

I would love to cruise with you. You are welcome to cruise with me anytime :)

I read that you have booked the premium vista balcony for your next cruise. My husband and I had one of those cabins on the Splendor (our first and only cruise so far) and it was worth every penny! Beautiful room and amazing balcony. I will try to upload pictures but I'm not so good at all things techno. You will love it!

I read that you have booked the premium vista balcony for your next cruise. My husband and I had one of those cabins on the Splendor (our first and only cruise so far) and it was worth every penny! Beautiful room and amazing balcony. I will try to upload pictures but I'm not so good at all things techno. You will love it!

Yes we do. We are booked in a Premium Vista Balcony on deck 8. We have never had a cabin like that. I can't wait to relax out there. And with a 12-day cruise it'll give me some relaxing days out there to enjoy it