Wrigley80's Carnival Breeze Photo Review - March 8-14, 2015

wrigley80

Thank you so much. I have throughly enjoyed your reviews. I'm leaving on my first cruise (the dream) on Sunday. Your review helped me decide that was a good choice for us.

Oh you will love the Dream. That is a great ship. Be sure to try the BBQ on the Lanai on sea days. And New Orleans is a great city to cruise out of.

Have a great cruise

Thanks again for such a fun review!! Last year I was getting on the Dream as you were getting off and this year I will be doing a b2b on the Elation when you get off. I need to send you my cell number so you can text me things that I absolutely MUST do on the Elation. Have a great weekend!

Well we didn't time that too well between the two of us. Have you had any thoughts of what to do in Progreso yet?? Our roll call has no idea what to try. We are going to Mr. Sanchos as a group in Cozumel.

Brianna, I have been following your wonderful review,and thoroughly enjoyed it. The pictures are professional to me and I feel as though I was with you. A little over 2 years ago I asked a question on the Carnival site about the Ecstasy. It was a very low price and we were going to be in FL for a Princess cruise. You gave me positive advice and you were correct. How I wish more people would see a cruise the way you do. My very best to your dear father. Continue to enjoy your family, life and cruising.

Thank you so much. What was your question about the Ecstasy?? Happy to hear that I was able to help you out with some advice.

How can you not have a good time on a cruise??? We've never had a bad time on a cruise. It's all in how you take it. Have fun on your cruise.

Thank you for the well wishes for my family. I truly appreciate it

The Legend review was the first time I tried to insert photos. It took me a little while to 'get it,' so the photos kick in later. You will eventually get to them. In the meantime, just enjoy the descriptions; photos will follow.

My very first photo review was from my cruise on the Carnival Fantasy was definitely a work in progress. It took me so long to figure out how to upload photos. But once I got the hang of it.....it went pretty smooth. And my reviews have gotten longer and more in depth ever since.

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20Album%201%20106_zpshmxebq8p.jpg

Then we got a nice photo together. Matt is an awesome cruise director. People often say that they never even notice who the cruise director is onboard. I used to be that same way until I started cruising with the good ones....Matt, Jaime Dee, and Josh "Big Sexy" Waitzman are my favorites. You don't truly notice the good ones until you've had a bad cruise director....i.e. Hennie.

My dad is also my cruising buddy so I hope yours can rejoin you on a cruise soon. Since we're from Baltimore, the Pride is the only Carnival ship we've been on. We love the ease of being able to just drive right down that we've done almost the same itinerary three times over. My mom likes to say that I have my own armada b/c of all the Carnival Pride ships on a stick I've picked up. My name is Danielle and I have a cruise ship trivia addiction. I'm on a 12 step program to the nearest answer sheet and box of golf pencils. :)

Seeing your photos and mention of your favorite cruise directors reads like a walk through memory lane for me. Matt was our Assistant CD on my first Pride cruise, Jamie the CD on my 2nd w/ my HS friend, and Big Sexy on our third w/ Calvin as ACD who was also great. Have you ever run into Gumby on the entertainment staff on one of your cruises? He was a hoot on our 2nd one but was no longer on the Pride for my third.

We have an Alaska cruisetour booked through Princess late this summer but I'm so tempted to go a 4th round of the Pride before then. Hoping we cross paths on a future cruise!

Brianna,I had read reviews about the Ecstasy that seemed to be more negative than positive. We have always cruised Princess and was curious about Carnival. Thus, the attraction to the Ecstasy cruise. You responded assuring me that we would be fine. Indeed we were!

a8398376-b21d-4c66-9a53-b033565ae40f_zpsgzacqq8z.jpg

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20Album%201%20099_zpsnzd7gxez.jpg

Then we did "the lean" together with another new friend

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20Album%201%20101_zps5hopqy3f.jpg

We did "the lean"

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20Album%201%20102_zpsoxpv69ez.jpg

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20Album%201%20103_zpsilvrwkd8.jpg

This was the band Deja Vu. And if you cruise on the Breeze do not miss listening to them

All hail the Matt lean!

My dad is also my cruising buddy so I hope yours can rejoin you on a cruise soon. Since we're from Baltimore, the Pride is the only Carnival ship we've been on. We love the ease of being able to just drive right down that we've done almost the same itinerary three times over. My mom likes to say that I have my own armada b/c of all the Carnival Pride ships on a stick I've picked up. My name is Danielle and I have a cruise ship trivia addiction. I'm on a 12 step program to the nearest answer sheet and box of golf pencils. :)

Seeing your photos and mention of your favorite cruise directors reads like a walk through memory lane for me. Matt was our Assistant CD on my first Pride cruise, Jamie the CD on my 2nd w/ my HS friend, and Big Sexy on our third w/ Calvin as ACD who was also great. Have you ever run into Gumby on the entertainment staff on one of your cruises? He was a hoot on our 2nd one but was no longer on the Pride for my third.

We have an Alaska cruisetour booked through Princess late this summer but I'm so tempted to go a 4th round of the Pride before then. Hoping we cross paths on a future cruise!

I bet you're excited that the Pride is back in Baltimore especially since she has all the 2.0 bells and whistles. I have cruised twice on the Pride and would go again in a second. I love the Spirit class ships. Oh and you are not alone with trivia....that is my favorite onboard activity. I always say that the cruise isn't official until I have my first ship on a stick. And I was getting pretty nervous on the Breeze because my only trivia win came on the last day of the cruise.

I'm sure we may have seen Gumby in our travels throughout the Carnival fleet. You gave cruised with some of the best in my opinion. Big Sexy was the CD on the Pride last summer when we cruised on her. I really liked him...one night we sat at the sports bar on the Pride when he was done working for the night and just talked about Chicago Sports. He is from Chicago and a big Cubs fan (he even has a Cubs tattoo).

Yes I hope that our paths will cross on a cruise at some point. Enjoy Alaska this summer....it is beautiful

Brianna,I had read reviews about the Ecstasy that seemed to be more negative than positive. We have always cruised Princess and was curious about Carnival. Thus, the attraction to the Ecstasy cruise. You responded assuring me that we would be fine. Indeed we were!

Well good I am happy to hear that you took my word for it and had a great time. The Ecstasy is an older ship but I love the Fantasy class ships. Fantasy class ships have the best Serenity Deck area in the entire fleet (with the exception for the Spirit class and that's only because they have a pool).

Oh, yes, Matt was our cruise director on the Ecstasy 2 yrs. ago!! Great guy.

He has really moved up quickly through the cruise director ranks going from one of the smallest ships to the biggest and most popular in the fleet. If he keeps doing "the lean" with me he may be President someday :p :)

BRAVO Brianna! Thanks for including us in another of your journies and I hope there are MANY more for you! Enjoy the visits with your cruise buddies, positive thoughts to your dad and CRUISE ON! ;);)

Happy to hear that you enjoyed it and came along on the journey with me. And there will most definitely be many more ;) :p Thank You for the well wishes for my dad. I truly appreciate it

Thanks for sharing your trip and pictures. I have enjoyed every bit of it. Almost as if I went on the journey with you. :):):)

Thank You so much for following along on my journey on the Breeze. Happy to hear that you enjoyed it :)

All hail the Matt lean!

Matt is the King of "THE LEAN" :p I want to see on your little cruise countdown that you are cruising on the Elation with us in December even if I had to come and pick you up myself when I get to New Orleans in early December :) :D

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your review and Love Love Love the Breeze and Matt. Think I'll have to sail her again before she repos and loses the Eastern itineries. Prayers and hugs to Dad and please keep us informed.

Yes I share that love that you have for the Breeze and for Matt. He is truly a pleasure to cruise with. You should join us on the Repositioning Cruise for the Breeze....there are some great ports on that cruise.

Thank you the prayers and well wishes for my dad. It is truly appreciated :)

Well since my Breeze photo review is officially over now I have nothing to do at work this morning so the next best thing to going on a cruise is researching for your next one.....I believe that is what I will be doing this morning :) ;) :D

Yes I was truly touched that the cruise director took the time to do that for me. That was a great way to close out a wonderful cruise. And yes he is definitely a hottie.

Thank You Sarah. Yes I truly had a great time with friends on this cruise. And I really got to know my friends. And I met some new friends who will be friends for life. I'm at a time in my life when I am able to travel and have a good time while still helping out my dad at home. I have found that balance and it's working out for the best.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just a few tears and Amen and Bravo...we love you girl...Nashville with all the country music stuff and new great friends...OH MY...think that will be fabulous...you have found it and it is for best...praying for that dear dad...thanks for getting to know all of us with such kindness and this sharing..it is soo helpful..it is a trip for us and saves us...thanks a million...sarah

Luv the review, bar hop looks like my kinda fun! How many formal nights did u have on the Breeze?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Forums mobile app

Thank You. Oh yeah you would love the Bar Hop.....you would never know that I don't even drink when I'm at home ;) :p I guess its safe to say that I like to let loose when I'm on a cruise.

We had 2 formal nights on our 6-day cruise.

Just a few tears and Amen and Bravo...we love you girl...Nashville with all the country music stuff and new great friends...OH MY...think that will be fabulous...you have found it and it is for best...praying for that dear dad...thanks for getting to know all of us with such kindness and this sharing..it is soo helpful..it is a trip for us and saves us...thanks a million...sarah

You know just what to say to make my day :) I was never much for mingling and meeting new people and a couple years ago I realized that life is too short to not enjoy it to the fullest so that is what I am doing now.

Thank You for being a great friend :)

Not sure about Progreso either. Merida could be an option or just a day in town. I do have the Bar Hop booked for Cozumel leaving the second day in Cozumel open for visiting friends in town. Let me know if you come up with a MUST DO for Progreso.