Wrigley80's Carnival Breeze Photo Review - March 8-14, 2015

wrigley80

Not sure about Progreso either. Merida could be an option or just a day in town. I do have the Bar Hop booked for Cozumel leaving the second day in Cozumel open for visiting friends in town. Let me know if you come up with a MUST DO for Progreso.

Yeah we're kinda stumped of what to do in Progreso. Last time we were there we did a city tour with stops at the Ruins, Salt mines, Flamingo sanctuary, and then stopped at a beach club. It was a good tour for $20.00 per person

Thank you so much Holly. And the screen shot photos wouldn't upload to photobucket. But thank you for taking them for me.

Miami is definitely one of those ports where I like to get up early on the return morning because the city skyline is just beautiful in those early morning hours.

And you know me too well. I am going to see Laura in Florida in mid-June so I already researching for a possible 4-5 day cruise. The Fascination has my attention cause it goes to Half Moon Cay.

So sorry they wouldn't load into Photobucket. Maybe it's because they're screenshots and not actual photos. Bummer. I hope you book a 4-5 day on Fascination to HMC...was there once, Glory 2010...LOVED, LOVED, LOVED HMC and would love to get back. Do you need some arm twisting? Go for it! :D

Thank You. Oh yeah you would love the Bar Hop.....you would never know that I don't even drink when I'm at home ;) :p I guess its safe to say that I like to let loose when I'm on a cruise.

We had 2 formal nights on our 6-day cruise.

Thank you now I'm excited can't wait! :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Forums mobile app

So sorry they wouldn't load into Photobucket. Maybe it's because they're screenshots and not actual photos. Bummer. I hope you book a 4-5 day on Fascination to HMC...was there once, Glory 2010...LOVED, LOVED, LOVED HMC and would love to get back. Do you need some arm twisting? Go for it! :D

I hope I book it too. I've never been on the Fascination and any ship that goes to Half Moon Cay is perfect in my eyes. [emoji2] Ok you twisted my arm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you now I'm excited can't wait! :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Forums mobile app

You're welcome. You will have a great time on the Breeze. On the 6-day itinerary the formal nights were Monday night and Wednesday night

Hey Brianna, I am trying to get the hubby to book the Dec 7 th Elation. We always cruise late in the year at least twice and it's usually sept/oct or nov/dec. cross fingers that we can get on this cruise with you. Hope to see ya soon. Hugs to you and dad.[emoji3]

Hey Brianna, I am trying to get the hubby to book the Dec 7 th Elation. We always cruise late in the year at least twice and it's usually sept/oct or nov/dec. cross fingers that we can get on this cruise with you. Hope to see ya soon. Hugs to you and dad.[emoji3]

Oh yeah I hope you're able to join us. My KREWE already has a group excursion planned for Mr. Sanchos in Cozumel. The prices are pretty low for that cruise now.

What do I need to do to convince your hubby??? [emoji6][emoji12][emoji2]

Wait, What??? Fascination in June out of Jacksonville? Let's talk dates!!!!

Its preliminary right now but I started looking at dates today at work. I like the 5-day itinerary that goes to Half Moon Cay

I so enjoyed reading another great review by you! I definitely want to sail on Breeze some day. I just got off the Sunshine a couple weeks ago and she was my favorite so far of the 3 ships I've been on even though I've enjoyed them all. I'm the same way on the drinking, hardly ever drink at home but when on cruise it kick back & relax with a drink!;) I hope your dad is doing well with the diaylias and looking forward to future reviews.

Its preliminary right now but I started looking at dates today at work. I like the 5-day itinerary that goes to Half Moon Cay

I live 30 minutes from the port, and my kids go to spend the summer with their dad on June 11...that's all I'm saying....

Your review was great. Loved the pictures and all the information.

I do have a few questions, if you don't mind.

When we get on board, will the restaurants be offering specials to book?

The Blue Iguana - do they just have snack / finger foods or can you get a Mexican meal there? Is this an extra charge for the food there? Is there extra charges for Sushi Bar or Guy Burgers? One son (22) will probably eat burgers most of the trip, the other (32) will be at the Sushi Bar. My DH Is looking forward to The Blue Iguana and the Mongolian Wok.

Karaoke - I read on another thread that the Karaoke wasn't very good on Breeze, not organized or run by anyone that knew about Karaoke. Did you find this to be the case? My 22 year old signs (ASL) and I was hoping to do a duet with him, my singing - after a few drinks of the day - and him signing. Do you know if the Karaoke books for Carnival are listed anywhere? I was just wondering what your thoughts were.

Thanks,

I so enjoyed reading another great review by you! I definitely want to sail on Breeze some day. I just got off the Sunshine a couple weeks ago and she was my favorite so far of the 3 ships I've been on even though I've enjoyed them all. I'm the same way on the drinking, hardly ever drink at home but when on cruise it kick back & relax with a drink!;) I hope your dad is doing well with the diaylias and looking forward to future reviews.

I enjoyed cruising on the Sunshine as well. And if you liked the Sunshine you will love the Breeze.

Ya gotta kick back and relax on a cruise. Cruises are all about enjoying yourself.

Thank you for the well wishes for my dad. I really appreciate it

I live 30 minutes from the port, and my kids go to spend the summer with their dad on June 11...that's all I'm saying....

Ok I'm listening [emoji6][emoji2] I get home from New Orleans on June 4th. It would definitely include an itinerary with Half Moon Cay.

I haven't finished reading the review yet but am very excited to read it. Thanks for sharing. I haven't cruised CCL yet but am booked on the Vista next June. I'm really enjoying what so many of you have to say about Carnival.

Well you definitely picked a great ship to experience your first Carnival Cruise. I took my first Carnival cruise in 2005 on the Carnival Valor and I haven't cruised with anyone else.....and I don't think I ever will either.

Enjoy your cruise on the Vista

Your review was great. Loved the pictures and all the information.

I do have a few questions, if you don't mind.

When we get on board, will the restaurants be offering specials to book?

The Blue Iguana - do they just have snack / finger foods or can you get a Mexican meal there? Is this an extra charge for the food there? Is there extra charges for Sushi Bar or Guy Burgers? One son (22) will probably eat burgers most of the trip, the other (32) will be at the Sushi Bar. My DH Is looking forward to The Blue Iguana and the Mongolian Wok.

Karaoke - I read on another thread that the Karaoke wasn't very good on Breeze, not organized or run by anyone that knew about Karaoke. Did you find this to be the case? My 22 year old signs (ASL) and I was hoping to do a duet with him, my singing - after a few drinks of the day - and him signing. Do you know if the Karaoke books for Carnival are listed anywhere? I was just wondering what your thoughts were.

Thanks,

Thank you from reading my review.

Upon boarding many of the specialty restaurants will have tables set-up taking reservations. Fahrenheit 555 Steakhouse, Cucina del Capitano, Bonsai Sushi, and the Dr. Seuss breakfast will all be taking reservations. I'm not sure what you mean by "specials."

The Blue Iguana serves breakfast burritos and at lunchtime they serve burritos and chicken, pork, fish tacos. There is NO charge for any food from there. There is no Sushi Bar....there is Bonsai Sushi that is open for dinner and it is a pay for restaurant. There is NO charge for Guys Burgers and they are open 12:00-3:00 for lunch and 6:00-9:00 for dinner.

We went to Karaoke multiple nights and we always had a great time. There always a big crowd and the Karaoke host did a good job to keep it going. The Karaoke books are not listed anywhere.....only found onboard.

I hope that helped to answer your questions [emoji2]

Brianna,

I discovered this by accident. Go to google and type in Fishlips view, then click images. Scroll down a little.:)

Am I famous?? Haha [emoji6][emoji2][emoji15] I'm gonna go check it out

Brianna,

I discovered this by accident. Go to google and type in Fishlips view, then click images. Scroll down a little.:)

Hahaha I just saw it. That was a really good drink too. It was called the "Topless Tea."

Ok I'm listening [emoji6][emoji2] I get home from New Orleans on June 4th. It would definitely include an itinerary with Half Moon Cay.

I'll email you, I saw it here somewhere, I'll find it.

Best wishes for your dad, and all your family!

Me too. And I really felt that on this cruise. I just didn't want the last night to end. I think that's why we stayed up so late.

I would love to join ya on the Breeze in May but I'll be in New Orleans at that time. I am flying to New Orleans on May 27th to spend a week with friends. I love New Orleans so I am excited to be going back to spend time with friends. Go on your roll call and suggest some group excursions or group activities on the ship.

You seriously need to think about joining us in December on the Elation. We would love to have you join us

I am really hoping to come in December but not sure I will have the vacation time available. I am taking 10 days off for this one coming up in May and have had to take a few days off earlier because of kids being sick. I will sit down and see what i have available and let you know. I am definitely planning on coming on the Repo cruise in November 2016 though. I havent had a chance to talk to the group yet to see what their interest will be but I am pretty sure I will be on that one even if the group doesnt go.

I am really hoping to come in December but not sure I will have the vacation time available. I am taking 10 days off for this one coming up in May and have had to take a few days off earlier because of kids being sick. I will sit down and see what i have available and let you know. I am definitely planning on coming on the Repo cruise in November 2016 though. I havent had a chance to talk to the group yet to see what their interest will be but I am pretty sure I will be on that one even if the group doesnt go.

I will keep my fingers crossed that you are able to make it in December. And that Breeze repo will be amazing.....there are some of us already discussing group excursions

You know just what to say to make my day :) I was never much for mingling and meeting new people and a couple years ago I realized that life is too short to not enjoy it to the fullest so that is what I am doing now.

Thank You for being a great friend :)

You just made mine too...having to leave a small city (my favorite kind of place) seven years ago and enjoy the pros and cons of this part of my journey back home in also beloved Montana...i have stayed young and happy here making cruise friends.....thanks for being a special new friend and keeping us all loved up and happy about cruising...you are going to have a huge following..both here and in your career and doing it the right way...there is always enough to go around with your passion and you are alot like my friend who started as a TA in her late 40's!! Now seventy plus and only playing bridge on the fancy ships but still partially supporting herself as TA....God bless and thanks for thinking of me as a friend...I sure do you and I am afraid you will see me on one or two of your cruises...LOL...hugs...Sarah

Edited by sjn911