Wrigley80's Carnival Breeze Photo Review - March 8-14, 2015

wrigley80

Hey Brianna, I was just looking at the Repo cruise, I'm seriously considering joining you guys, it would most likely just be me but I may try to talk to the group that I told you about and see if they would be interested in that one as well. We could combine the groups... Poor Carnival I am not sure they would be able to take both our groups at the same time, talk about wild and crazy lol

Thanks so much for answering my question! Our reservations are for 7, so that's perfect!

And after finishing your review, I am glad to hear your town is ok and rebuilding after such a scary weather event!

Prayers to your family and Dad, too. My dad has stage 4 liver disease and only very little of one functioning kidney. We are also learning about dialysis for the near future.

I hope your dad is on your next cruise with you!

Oh yeah if your reservations are for 7:00 pm you will have plenty of time to watch the dancing on the Lido during the sail-away party....probably even enough time to join in [emoji6]

Yeah the outpouring of support for my community has been nothing short of extraordinary and so generous. People donating their time, money, and goods to make others get some sort of normalcy back into their lives.

My dad just started dialysis. Last night was his first treatment so hopefully everything continues to go smooth. Sending prayers for your father as well [emoji173]️

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20440_zps1katiia4.jpg

I believe you could have summed up the entire "bar hop" experience by this one picture. I absolutely love it!

Hahaha yeah I think you're right. This was towards the end of our day at Rastas and we had all had just a little bit too much to drink at this point. But oh well we were on vacation and having a great time.

Thanks for the excellent review. The Breeze is our all-time favorite Ship, filled with great food, great service and fun people like you and your Krew.

Thank you so much for reading my review. The Breeze is now my favorite ship. There were so many things to see and do. The food was great with so many different options. [emoji2]

Hey Brianna, I was just looking at the Repo cruise, I'm seriously considering joining you guys, it would most likely just be me but I may try to talk to the group that I told you about and see if they would be interested in that one as well. We could combine the groups... Poor Carnival I am not sure they would be able to take both our groups at the same time, talk about wild and crazy lol

Oh yeah I think could handle both of our groups. And if they can't oh well we will still have a great time with old friends and new friends. I seriously hope you decide to join us. We have a great roll call going already. Some of us are already thinking of excursions. We know that we are doing the Bar Hop again in Cozumel.

Can you imagine my KREWE and group of friends and your friends. That would be an EPIC cruise for sure

Hey Brianna, me and my Brother Kyle are really considering booking the repositioning cruise as well. Is your Dad going to be joining you or just the Krewe?

Oh I really hope you come and join us. This is going to be a great cruise. I am going on the repositioning cruise with the KREWE. I am sharing a cabin with Laura and Octavia is going as well. My dad wouldn't go on this one as it is too long

Isn't it funny how you follow someone's review for years and feel like you know them?

I enjoy all of your reviews, but this was a side of you that we didn't get to see as much and I thoroughly enjoyed living vicariously through you!!

:D:D:D:D

Isn't it funny how you follow someone's review for years and feel like you know them?

I enjoy all of your reviews, but this was a side of you that we didn't get to see as much and I thoroughly enjoyed living vicariously through you!!

:D:D:D:D

Yeah I've had a lot of people say that to me. That it feels like they know me through my reviews.

I definitely did things on this cruise that I don't normally do.....prime example of that is the Cozumel Bar Hop. But you only live once and it was fun to try different things. And I know that it won't be the last time that I go on the Bar Hop.

Thanks for reading my review [emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Firstly, I am so sorry to hear about your Dad.. It never is easy seeing someone close, get so sick. My thoughts and prayers are with you'll and I pray that the machines do their work and he can get a transplant soon!

Secondly, thank you for letting me live through your cruise! We won't get a vacation until January next year and it was so great seeing your pictures and reading the stories!! I can't wait until I can go on a cruise like that..

Thirdly, if I may, did you get the Cheers package? I seen you drank, alot, :D :o , but I wondered if it was worth it. My husband and myself are looking at it for our next cruise. We hated the tea, only could tolerate the lemonade for 2 days and stuck to water on our first cruise. This upcoming one, we have factored in money to buy it but it is because we found out that non-alcoholic dax's are included and while we will have a drink, we enjoy the fruity drinks too.. I just wanted to see if you made use of it, if you had it..

Finally, Girlie, I wished I could be in your shoes and have your confidence!! You go Girl!

Thank you so much. I always have a great time cruising with the Krewe. And this cruise with my girls was a great time for sure. It definitely gave me the chance to really get to know my friends. You can join me and the Krewe on a cruise anyday [emoji6][emoji2]

You could keep up with us [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Would love to meet smsface6 and everyone too...got the e-mail done...and got late work again...lol.but sleep is on high and good again, the snow we got the 14th is melting...so glad you encouraged smsface6 because my fear too is keeping up...LOL..and def have to drink minimally but sure love to have them on cruises...LOL....what killed me for looking great was that coconut drink early on...I like Vodka Chi Chi's the very best..but gotta try some of these others....NOT all at once...LOL...I don't want to feel any worse than a little tipsy...LOL.

Was so embarrassed on my Lincoln speech deal and then your sweet story and feedback...wow. I fell in love with him all over on this assassination anniversary; 150 years is really not that long ago......once my teacher in grade school when really sick and out 2 weeks (probably mumps or measels or chicken pox..I was oldest kid before vaccines and had them all and took the bringing it home blame lol) sent me a postcard of his home..that started it all.....I have to read more of his writings ....awesome person. Especially overcoming severe opposition and depression so very very young...and putting all that into strength instead of weakness.

And my dad would love to see your barbed wire project..he is not like yours at all but has a sweet side and a good with company side...LOL....just the truth , but I love him dearly and it has been a journey without mom...man did she do even more than one knew keeping the balance..sigh.....OK I am on page 26..then catch up and zzzzz...much, much, much love, Sarah

Firstly, I am so sorry to hear about your Dad.. It never is easy seeing someone close, get so sick. My thoughts and prayers are with you'll and I pray that the machines do their work and he can get a transplant soon!

Secondly, thank you for letting me live through your cruise! We won't get a vacation until January next year and it was so great seeing your pictures and reading the stories!! I can't wait until I can go on a cruise like that..

Thirdly, if I may, did you get the Cheers package? I seen you drank, alot, :D :o , but I wondered if it was worth it. My husband and myself are looking at it for our next cruise. We hated the tea, only could tolerate the lemonade for 2 days and stuck to water on our first cruise. This upcoming one, we have factored in money to buy it but it is because we found out that non-alcoholic dax's are included and while we will have a drink, we enjoy the fruity drinks too.. I just wanted to see if you made use of it, if you had it..

Finally, Girlie, I wished I could be in your shoes and have your confidence!! You go Girl!

Thank you so much for the well wishes for my dad. We have started the dialysis at home and so far so good. Hopefully beginning this process will give him more energy.

No I didn't get the Cheers package. I had a lot of onboard credit on this cruise as well as Cruise Cash that friends got for me for this cruise. Between onboard credit and cruise cash I had a $240.00 credit when I boarded the ship. I definitely drank more on this cruise than I usually do but because of the credit my sail and sign at the end of the cruise was only $175.00. That is with my gratuities on there as well as a night at the steakhouse, 2 nights at Cucina, and a couple stops in the Fun Shops.

Trust me I didn't used to have confidence like what I do now but I stopped caring what everyone else thought of me and I started having fun and meeting more people. I have more friends now than I have ever had in the past.

So I left off with our final day at sea. I spent most of the day exploring the parts of the ship that I hadn't been to yet

643527f9-3ead-4a9d-8000-c70928d644b6_zpstwh9p2ja.jpg

The sun bunnies were out in force today. Lots of chair hogs

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20495_zpsetjnlzwz.jpg

I spy a Whale Tail

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20496_zpsirytjpn7.jpg

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20497_zpsnq598heg.jpg

I played a round of mini golf with some friends from our roll call. They invited me to play with them

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20498_zpsj7uiauxb.jpg

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20499_zpseedejfiv.jpg

People were definitely enjoying the Waterworks area today

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20500_zpszqaftylr.jpg

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20501_zpsycxk0hqi.jpg

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20502_zpsdooeinxn.jpg

These maps of the ship are on every floor by the elevators. They come in real handy the first few days of the cruise....and they came in handy when I was trying to get back to my cabin after the Bar Hop :eek: HAHAHAHA

So after playing mini golf and exploring the Sports Deck I headed down to Lido because I was going to meet up with Laura and Octavia for the Groove for St. Jude event

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20503_zpslwjzlc4l.jpg

Laura and Octavia showed up to the table with a plate of chocolate goodness. The chocolate buffet was going on

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20504_zpszyvdfwxx.jpg

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20505_zpshywpsuoj.jpg

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20506_zpsyj41jxcc.jpg

The Seaside Theater on the Breeze

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20507_zpsy8hivxj8.jpg

Carnival%20Breeze%20-%20March%208%202015%20508_zpsqdcle51t.jpg

I bought the Groove for St. Jude t-shirt. During the 45 minutes for Groove for St. Jude they raised just shy of 8,000 for St. Judes. This is an awesome cause that Carnival supports