8618 on Navigator

I'm booked in 8618 on the Navigator in June. I was excited to have a balcony on the center of the hump but looking closely I just noticed we are RIGHT across from the elevator bank. Convenient? Yes! Loud? That's what I'm worried about! Anyone had this cabin and have any insight? Pros and cons of the cabin in general? Any info is greatly appreciated! I'm getting so excited!

I'm booked in 8618 on the Navigator in June. I was excited to have a balcony on the center of the hump but looking closely I just noticed we are RIGHT across from the elevator bank. Convenient? Yes! Loud? That's what I'm worried about! Anyone had this cabin and have any insight? Pros and cons of the cabin in general? Any info is greatly appreciated! I'm getting so excited!

You are separated from the elevators by a wall. We've been in similar locations on deck 9 and didn't notice any noise from the elevator area.

Out of 7 cruises we have stayed in a hump balcony 5 times; never heard anything from the elevators. I think it is the ideal location; near the elevators and stairs. We usually stay on deck 8 so easy up, easy down.

Thank you all for putting my mind at ease!

I had that room for our Halloween sailing, love it so much I just booked it for February 2017. Great location, no noise at all. Bed by balcony.

Edited by funNsun4me